the truth

"His father?!" Jimin said as bogum was telling him what he saw. Welllll....

"He was in class,the teacher called him and I asked to go to the toilets so I saw it happen. I think he won't be back for days." Bogum finished munching on his snack and Jimin sighed while kook frowned.

"But hey ain't that good news for you kook! Less fighting?" Bogum said with a smile and kook forced one back.

"Yeah." He lied. He was worried. Extremely worried. Is tae okay? Will he be okay? Will he be able to see him? He sighed and stood but bogum grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going?" Bogum asked with a smile and kook just sighed.

"Toilet." He walked off looking down and went to the toilet. When he got there he poured water on his face and looked in the mirror.

"He's gonna be fine why do I care so much." Jungkook said shaking his head. A second later his phone rang. He quickly pulled it out and answered .

"Hello." He said and the person on the other line tssked.

"Do you miss me?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook blushed. "No, it's peaceful."

"Ouch that hurts." Taehyung giggled and Jungkook chuckled. "I miss you tho."

"What?"

"Nothing." Taehyung sighed resting the phone on his ear as he waited for kook to speak.

"Why did you call me?" Kook asked.

Taehyung thought for a second. Why did he call him?

"Would you believe me if I said that I missed your voice?" Taehyung answered with a smile and kook on the other side smiled too.

" No. But I would believe you if you said you missed my ass, that's very valid."

Taehyung tssked and didn't reply for a second.

Jungkook wanted to ask. He wanted to say it but why is it so frickin hard?

"I have to go. I'll call you later okay?" Taehyung spoke after hearing a knock on his door.

" Yeah. Wait tae!"

"Hmm"

Kook took a deep breath and spoke.

"Please be okay." Kook was blushing madly that when he looked at his reflexion he cringed.

Taehyung felt like he would choke hearing those words. But he didn't don't worry. He just smiled.

"I will. Just for you." Tae spoke then hung up and kook was left flabbergasted. But he cleared his throat and went out of there smiling.

Taehyung's smile fell as fast as it came out when he saw yoongi at the door. He rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Father is looking for you." Yoongi spoke and tae didn't reply but just went out.

He looked around with his hands in his pocket and when he found his father in his office, he knocked.

"Come in." He went in and closed the door behind him. "Taehyung."

"You called." Taehyung said sitting down Infront of his father.

His father looked at him then threw a folder towards him. "I want you to read this and read it clearly taehyung cause I'm tired of your shits."

Tae's jaw clenched but he opened it.

"I didn't ever wanna give you this but you really are forcing me."

Tae's furrowed his eyebrows at the first line and looked up at his father.