Chapter 21- An Apology

Start from the beginning

"I didn't know you're good with kids". Jimin said, starting to comb Taeri's soft hair, gathering them together in his palm.

"What do you even know about me?"

Jimin smile. "Exactly. This is another side of you". He said and started to tie Taeri's hair with the rubber band, making a ponytail.

"And I must say..this is another side of you that I like, Yoongi hyung".

No response from Yoongi. Only silence and awkwardness appeared between them.

"And it's done. Come baby look at me". Jimin turn Taeri's body around to face him. Something's off.

He grab a comb, gathering Taeri's bangs together covering her forehead.

Jimin cooed. "Awww you're so cute". He pinch Taeri's cheek.

Taeri giggle. "Thankyou Jiminie oppa". And she sit on the floor again, playing with her Barbie.

"You were playing Barbie with Yoongi oppa?"

Taeri nodded. "Yes, Jiminie oppa. I love playing with Yoongi oppa. He is so cute and look like kitten". Taeri exclaim happily.

Jimin smile. "I agree with you, honey".

"What do you mean, Jiminie oppa?"

"I mean I agree that your Yoongi oppa is cute". Yoongi said, staring at the older.

Yoongi feel hot. Knowing his cheeks would get red in any minute, he get up from sitting on the floor.

"I.. I'll be helping Jin hyung. With..with anything. So yeahh bye". Yoongi stuttered, turning around and walk out of the room.

Jimin chuckle as he mumble 'cute' under his breath.

************************************
After filling his glass with water, Taehyung take a sip and turn around, just to get shocked to see Jungkook right in front of him.

He almost choke on the water. "The fuck--Jungkook?"

"H..hey Tae. Can..can we talk?" Jungkook scratch the back of his neck.

"I thought I made it clear that I don't want to see your face anymore, Jungkook".

"I know. It's very clear. It's very clear how you avoid me, how you not talking to me, how you not even glance at me, while we are literally in the same house right now, together as friends".

"I never thought you as my friend".

That statement somehow made Jungkook's heart ache, feeling offended.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry".

"Okay". Taehyung walk away, but Jungkook is fast enough to grab his arm, turning him around.

"You said sorry. So what do you want now?"

"Will you forgive me Tae? I know I'm at fault. I'm not supposed to do all that. I want to say sorry, to you and your sister. And mostly to you. I hurt you, I crashed your dream, I ruined everything".

"I don't have time for all your bullshits, Jungkook. So do me a favour and get the hell away from me".

"No!"

Jungkook suddenly lay his body on the floor, right in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung raise his eyebrow. Wondering what has gotten into this boy's crazy mind.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"If you want to leave from this kitchen, you must step on my body first, Taehyung".