"Shall I drop you home?"

She nodded ok.

"Won't you brother be at home?"

"He will come late"

"What will he do if he sees us together?"

"Don't know... but surely gets angry"

"Will you handle him?"

"However I have to..."

"You can avoid problems if we don't roam together, right?"

"I'm ready to face him. In fact, I don't want his friend to be in hope"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Shall I?"

He nodded ok. Khushi sat behind him. Arnav started the bike towards Gupta House as per Khushi's assistance. He stopped the bike before the GH building.

"Will you come inside?" She asked.

"Do you want me to come inside?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"I don't want to come unannounced and make your family embarrassed. Today, you are going home earlier. Don't let them know anything as of now. I will come after announcing. Ok?"

Khushi nodded ok.

"Take rest and be happy"

She again nodded ok smiling.

"Will meet you after two days. Bye"

"Bye"

Arnav kicked his bike and left the place. Khushi went towards the lift all smiling. She could not believe Arnav just dropped her home. She came to their floor and pressed the calling bell. The door was opened and Khushi got stuck, seeing the person in front of her. In no time, she threw herself on the person, shouting emotionally,

"Babuji..."

Shashi hugged her with a smile.

"How are you, beta?"

"I'm fine. What about you?"

"I'm glad to see you here. How many days will you be here?" She asked.

"I came to Delhi on transfer"

"Is it?" Khushi became excited.

"Yeah..."

"I'm so glad about it, Babuji"

Khushi was relieved. From here on, he would handle Akash. She expected.

"By the way, Khushi, how did you come home soon today?" Garima asked.

"Two days leave for us..."

"Is it? Why?"

"Server is still at fault" she lied.

"Oh..."

"I'm glad to be at home as Babuji is here"

"Go and get fresh... we will have lunch" Shashi said.

Khushi nodded ok and went to her room.

"Doesn't she look normal?" Shashi asked.

"Didn't I tell you the reason?" Garima asked.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect this kind of change in her. did you see the boy?"

"No... only Akash saw him"

"Mmm..."

Shashi also wanted to see the guy who was their daughter's previous birth's husband.

..........

Arnav went to RM and got ready for the seminar, dressing up neatly. He came to the *Solid Software* company to attend the Seminar. It was in the opposite direction to the Info Center, at an hour's ride. Arnav reached the company in forty minutes from RM. There was enough time for the seminar.

Arnav showed the invitation Email to the receptionist. She asked for his details and fed them down into the system.

"You can go to the conference hall, sir," The receptionist said.

"Where is the hall?" Arnav asked.

"Go straight and turn left, sir"

"Thank you"

Arnav headed to the hall. When he turned left, he dashed on someone.

"I'm sorry..." Arnav said even though he was not at fault.

The man who dashed with him was thunderstruck, seeing Arnav. He gulped down hard. He clutched Arnav's shoulders and looked at his face bewildered. Arnav was perplexed by his action. He didn't know who he was. In no time the man hugged Arnav making him dumbfounded. What surprised Arnav more was, what he uttered.

"ARJUN... I didn't expect I would ever meet you"

Arnav widened his eyes hearing that.

To be continued...