He bought the latest model mobile and gave it to Khushi.

"What about the SIM card? When will apply for the same number? If you have your Adhar number, we will do it right now" Arnav asked.

Khushi removed her SIM from her bag and extended it to him. Arnav raised his brows.

"Lavanya removed it before putting the mobile pieces in the dust bin"

"Oh... that's good"

Taking it from her, he inserted it into the new phone. He extended it to her. Taking it from him, she dialed his number. Arnav took his phone and saw her number.

"Do you want me to attend the call?" He asked with his lopsided smile.

Khushi nodded no and kept it in her bag. Arnav rolled his eyes as he understood she wanted HIS number to be the first number on her mobile.

"Let's have coffee," Arnav took her to the nearby coffee shop. They took a seat at the corner table.

"What would you like to have?"

"Anything..."

"What's your favorite?"

"Light caramel Frappuccino"

"Wow... good choice. I too love it"

Arnav ordered two light caramel Frappuccino coffees. They waited for the coffee. Arnav smiled at Khushi who was silently sitting next to him.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"Your mother spoke to me... how does she know about me?"

"She does..."

"Would you share everything with her?"

"Yes, I and my sister Aparna share everything with her"

"She is a generous person..."

"Just because she spoke to you, don't come to the conclusion" he chuckled.

"No... I saw her providing coffee to the city cleaning workers"

"When?" he was surprised.

"Last week... when we went to my friend's house for a pooja"

"Oh, that's when you got to know my house?"

"I'm sorry, I should not have come to your house. I don't know why I behaved like a maniac"

"I think it's not you but INDHU who lives in you" he smiled.

Khushi looked down. Maybe, Arnav was right, she thought.

"Did I create a problem in your family?"

"Not at all... my mother likes you so much..."

Khushi looked at him jerking.

"My sister also..."

"Are not they angry with me?"

"They are not..."

"Why?"

"They know I like you"

"How?"

"I told them"

"Did you?"

"Mmm..."

Khushi looked at him perplexed.

"It seems I messed up everything. I should have handled it lightly..."

Arnav nodded no blinking his eyes slowly.

"Just forget it..."

The coffee arrived. They had it. Arnav interacted with her casually to make her casual. They left the coffee shop after finishing the coffee.