As we headed towards the car, Minji turned to me and explained, "Hanni, I know you must be wondering why I called my bodyguard to drive us home, but the truth is, I called him to ensure that we would be safe on our way to your house."

I nodded in understanding, and while a part of me was a bit surprised by her caution, I also respected her choice. "It makes sense now," I replied. "I'm glad that you took the extra precaution of bringing your bodyguard, Minji."

Minji smiled shyly, a slight blush forming on her cheeks. "Yeah, I just want to make sure that nothing happens to us on our way back home," she replied. I could tell that she was a bit embarrassed by her own caution, but I made sure to reassure her that it was okay.

"It's perfectly alright, Minji. Your safety is the most important thing, after all. I'm glad that you're taking the necessary steps to ensure it," I replied, looking at her warmly.

As I mentioned before, Minji is quite wealthy. She even has her own car but only drives the BMW, and she owns a Lamborghini but doesn't allow anyone to ride in the passenger seat.

When we arrived at my house, the bodyguard immediately opened the door for us to get out. I jumped a little out of surprise, and Minji noticed my reaction. She then looked at me with concern and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. Just deep in thought," I responded, trying to act nonchalant.

As we stepped out of the car, Minji took my hand and led me up the stairs of my house. Once we got inside, we headed into the guest room, where a cozy bed with fresh sheets was waiting for her. "Here's where you'll be staying tonight," I said, offering the room to her.

Minji nodded, her mind clearly already occupied with something else. She then turned to me and asked, "Hanni, can you sleep with me? Not in a naughty way, but I'm just a bit scared to sleep alone," she replied softly.

~~

Minji told me that she was going to take a half bath with me too. We took a bath.

Minji and I took our separate baths, not together, so don't assume anything.

After finishing our baths, Minji lay back on the bed and commented that it was so comfortable and soft compared to her bed. She then proceeded to use her phone, allowing me to secretly take out my diary and start writing about my day with Minji.

I wrote in my diary:

Yes, I broke my promise to stop writing about her, but I couldn't help it. Minji and I had so much fun together, and I kept falling more and more in love with every second we spent together.

11-11-20 : Falling in Love

I always write cringe-worthy ones; it's okay, I guess.

"Hey, hey. Are you writing about your crush again?" Minji asked playfully, seeming jealous of whoever the subject of my writing could be. "I want to know," she demanded with a smirk. "Soon, Minji. Soon," I replied with a little smile. "Let's sleep?" I asked, noticing how sleepy she appeared to be. But she didn't plan on going to sleep yet, as she had other intentions, specifically spending the night with me.

As I got under the blankets and turned off the light, Minji rolled over and faced me, her eyes locking onto mine. She smiled warmly before gently tugging me towards her, signaling for me to come close. I hesitated for a moment, but then I gave in and allowed her to pull me next to her on the bed. We were now face-to-face, our breaths mixing and our hearts beating together, feeling so close together even though we weren't touching. I could feel the electricity in the air between us, and I was sure that she felt it too.

She yawned so deeply.

As Minji let out a deep yawn and closed her eyes, I found myself flustered, unable to resist her charms. Turning around to face the opposite direction, I tried to hide my flustered face, only to see Minji's eyes peeking through to see me at all times. It was quite embarrassing, especially knowing that she was now fully aware of my feelings for her. As she continued to lay her head on my back, I felt my face heat up even more, unable to contain my blush. As I lay there, trying to hide my blushing face, Minji's head rested comfortably on my back, her warm breath against my skin causing me to feel even more attracted to her. It was a bit embarrassing having her right behind me, but at the same time, it felt so good and comforting to have her so close. I couldn't help but feel my feelings for Minji growing stronger as I lay there, unable to do anything but let my heart run wild with thoughts and dreams of us together. I was slowly being carried away by my emotions, with no signs of stopping in sight.