Stolas fucking dies

*blitz and stolas are have a gay little picnic*

Stolass: today is a perfect day nothing can go wrong
Bites: bitch you gonna jix it😒
Stolass: no I'm not you red tampon 💯

*striker is watching from the bushes while ants are crawling in his ass😊*

Striker: damn these gay bitches don't know I'm here times to owl hunt *goofy ahh cackle* I'm actually going to be smart and not give my spot away🤓*aims the gun at stolas* bye bye you twig ass!

Bites : hmm it's kinda weird how that bush is talking 🤨
Stolas: yeah it almost like- oof *gets shot falls down the cliff  crushing his rib cage rip to broskie😞*
Bites: NO MY POOKIE WOOKIE OWL DOOKIE😭
Striker: yes! I finally got him!

Bites: you.....YOU HURT MY KITTEN
Striker: kit- the fuck😰
Bites: *eyes glow red as he releases his wolf alpha dark evil form🤑* heh..I guess I deserve that. :)
Striker: nah what is going on💀
Bites: *shots striker 69 Times with a dildo gun he got from Spencer's on Black Friday😛* no one hurt my sugar daddy😡. *turns back to normal and turns to to stolas* my pookie NOO!

Melanie Martinez: *comes out of the tunnel* back from the dead,back from the dead!Bites: Melanie Martinez!?😦Melanie Martinez: I know how it feels to lose your pookie, I'll bring him back form the dead😁Bites: YAY I will start listening to portals...

Bites: Melanie Martinez!?😦
Melanie Martinez: I know how it feels to lose your pookie, I'll bring him back form the dead😁
Bites: YAY I will start listening to portals from now on
*mel brings back Stolass back from the dead by Mel power*

Stolass: I'm alive bitches🤑
Blitz: POKKIE!
*they both begin to have a very homosexual kiss*
Melanie Martinez:😦

(Give ideas 😊)