[011]~ 𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒮𝓊𝓇𝓋𝑒𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒

The three boys walked briskly down the halls. Regulus tried to ensure he walked properly, as his mother had always told him, but his excitement caused his speed to increase immensely. While Evan and Barty were eager to meet the girl, their speed way mainly just so they wouldn't lose Regulus. Eventually, they reached the hospital wing. Regulus burst in and rushed over to Odessa's bed.
The girl turned and smiled at him before he enveloped her in a hug. She slowly and carefully linked her arms behind his back and rested her head on his chest. "Reggie? What're you doing here right now? Usually I'm seeing the Gryffindor girls around lunch." She questioned.

"Happy to see you too Odie." He smiled fondly. He noticed she had regained most of her strength to hold herself up again, however, her arms were held around him only loosely. "I made an educated assumption based off madam Pomfrey's demeanour yesterday."

"And what did you assume?" She asked, carefully pulling out of his embrace. She sat back on the bed.

"Well, you're looking fresh as a daisy so, with a bit of begging I intend to get you out of here for lunch." He smiled down at her.

"Reggie-"

"What're you idling out here for?" They heard a voice from just outside the door.

"Is that-"

"We're here to see someone very important, thank you very much." Regulus recognized the voice as Evan's and mentally rolled his eyes at his friend's stupidity.

"Well we're here to finally take our friend out of here, so if you could just move off to the side." A voice Odessa recognized as Remus's spoke.

"Did you just tell me to shove off?" Another voice accused.

"Barty-" Evan tried to calm down.

"Mate, I just asked you to move slightly so I can go see Odessa."

"Nu-uh. You're not seeing her before I do." Barty argued.

The argument ensued outside the door. Choosing to ignore them, Regulus went to find Pomfrey to discharge Odessa.

Curious about the two voices in the mix that she did not recognize, Odie slowly made her way to the door. She opened it to Sirius and Barty barking insults and threats back and forth at each other, with Evan and Remus trying to get them to calm down. James and Peter stood off to the side, they were the first to notice Odessa's appearance.

"You're up and about! Does this mean you can finally leave?" James asked, carefully grabbing her hand as to not startle her.

"Yes, I believe Reggie is just checking to see if I can leave yet." She confirmed. "What's-" she began to ask, looking over to the other boys who finally seemed to end their argument and notice her arrival.

"Miss Ambrosius, what an honour it is to finally meet you." Evan spoke politely. "I'm Evan, I'm one of Regulus's friends."

She slightly bowed her head in acknowledgment. "Nice to meet you, Evan." She smiled.

"Well, no wonder Reg is always with you. Odessa, right?" Barty spoke as he approached her. She stepped closer to James, a bit put off by the very forward boy. Still, she nodded her head.

"Don't mind him, Odie, I'd say he speaks before he thinks but that would imply he thinks." Regulus told her as he exited the room. She rolled her eyes, but still smiled at her friend's joke. She let out a small laugh when she noticed the boy she determined to be Barty had feigned a hurt expression.

"So, did Poppy say she could go?" James asked Reggie impatiently.

"Technically..." Regulus admitted, "but first she needs to speak with Odie privately."