Beyond The Stars (Ranni)

Start from the beginning

One hand stroked his length with a firm but gentle grip, moving up and down in a rhythmic motion that sent shivers of pleasure coursing through Y/n's body. Another hand fondled his balls, rolling and massaging them, adding an extra layer of sensation to his growing arousal.

Her third hand delicately traced circles around the tip of his throbbing member, teasing him with light touches that left him yearning for more. And her final hand caressed his inner thighs. Y/n's breath hitched as Ranni's skilled hands worked their magic, his voice filled with a mixture of desire and longing. "You've...Really gotten better with your hands," he moaned.

Ranni's eyes sparkled with mischief as she continued her ministrations, her hands expertly bringing Y/n closer to the edge. Her voice, sultry and seductive, filled the room. "I've had time to learn every inch of your body, my love. I know exactly what makes you tremble with pleasure."

Y/n's fingers gripped the sheets tightly as waves of ecstasy washed over him. He couldn't help but surrender to the pleasure that Ranni's skilled hands provided. "Won't hear... me complaining"

Ranni's pace quickened, her hands working in perfect harmony to bring Y/n to the brink of release. Her voice whispered in his ear, her words dripping with lust. "I want to feel you unravel in my hands, my lord. Let go for me."

With a final stroke, Ranni pushed Y/n over the edge, as he released himself into her waiting hands. He moaned her name, a symphony of pleasure escaping his lips as he rode the waves of his climax. Ranni's voice, filled with satisfaction, broke the silence. "My lord, you are a sight to behold when you surrender to pleasure."

Y/n's face flushed at Ranni's words, a rare sight of embarrassment coloring his usually stoic features. The sight of the mighty Tarnished, brought to his knees by pleasure, was a sight to behold indeed. But the hint of amusement in Ranni's voice stirred a different kind of fire within him.

"Is that so, my queen?" His voice held a teasing edge, his eyes glinting with a newfound determination. "Perhaps it's time I show you how a true Elden Lord handles his queen."

Before she could respond, Y/n flipped their positions, pinning Ranni beneath him. His eyes held a dominant glint, a stark contrast to the vulnerable man she had seen just moments ago. His hands held her wrists above her head, his body caging hers beneath him.

"Let's see how you handle this," he said, his voice dropping an octave, sending a shiver of anticipation down Ranni's spine. He descended upon her, his lips capturing hers in a fierce kiss, his tongue demanding entrance which she readily granted.

His free hand roamed her body, his touch possessive as he explored every inch of her. His fingers danced along her curves, his touch leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. He broke the kiss, trailing his lips down her neck, marking her as his own.

Ranni gasped as Y/n's hand found her sensitive nub, his thumb circling it in a tantalizing rhythm. Her body arched into his touch, a moan escaping her lips. Y/n's smirk grew wider at her reaction, his fingers quickening their pace.

"You're quite responsive," he murmured against her skin, his voice laced with satisfaction. "I wonder...how long can you hold out?"

His words were a challenge, one that Ranni was more than willing to accept. But as Y/n's skilled fingers continued their assault, she found it increasingly hard to keep her composure. Her body writhed beneath him, her moans growing louder with each passing second.

Y/n watched as Ranni unraveled beneath him, her body shaking with pleasure. He reveled in the sight, his heart pounding with pride and desire. The sight of Ranni, the queen of his heart, surrendering to him was a sight he would never tire of.