"Okay Lix. How many piercings do I have?"

"WHAHAHAT AHAHAHA YOU HAHAVE THREHEHEHEE!"

"You're right but I still want to tickle you for revenge, so too bad."

"THAHATS SO UNFAHAHAIR!"

Jisung soon stopped, and got off of Felix just to be replaced by Chan, and cue Felix's begging.

"PLEASE you don't have to-AGH!" Felix yelled as Chan snuck his hand under his shirt and squeezed his bare side.

"Oh, I do have to." Chan smiled while digging roughly into the lee's sides.

"NAHAHA CHAHA-CHAHAN! PLEHEASE!" Felix screamed.

"Oh shove off, old man. It's my turn." Seungmin commented as Chan rolled his eyes.

"WAIT. I haven't asked my question. Felix, what's my sister's name?" Chan asked, going easy on the boy who looked like he was going mad, tugging on his arms to no avail.

"HAHA-HAHANNAHHH!" Felix yelled. Chan stopped and gave the boy a break while Seungmin sat on Lix's waist.

"Oh i'm so getting you for torturing me earlier." Seungmin laughed when Felix whined again.

Seungmin slotted his fingers in between Lix's ribs and shook roughly, wild cackles falling from the older's lips as he shook.

"Do I have an older or younger sister?" Seungmin yelled over Felix's laughter.

"IHIHI DOHONT KNOHOW YOUHU DONT TAHAHALK ABOUT HEHER!" Felix screamed as Seungmin plucked his ribs, alternating in between each side, letting out loud laughs as Felix shuffled from one side to another while squealing loudly.

"Oops, that's a minute then. By the way i have an older sister."

Soon enough, Felix's laughter fell silent and Seungmin stopped, getting off of the boy just for Jeongin to straddle his legs next, relishing in the begging from the lee as he pulled off his shoes.

"plehease i cahahAHAHANT JEONGIN!" Felix absolutely screamed when Jeongin wiggled one finger up his right sole.

"Damn, it was ONE finger!" Jeongin said, amazed at the older's sensitivity, trying his hardest to grab the boy's flailing legs.

"i knohohow" Felix admitted, yelling as multiple hands grabbed his legs.

It took the combined efforts of Chan, Minho, and Jeongin to manage to keep Felix's legs straight.

They pulled up Lixie's toes, and Jeongin scribbled all over his feet, and the older screamed uncontrollably at the buzzing sensation.

"Hmm, Lix, how many siblings do I have?"

"AAHHHH SHIHIHIT!" Felix couldn't get an answer out, only screams left his mouth as Jeongin wiggled his fingers everywhere. It drove Lix crazy, and soon his laughter went silent again.

Minho straddled his legs silently after giving the boy a break, leaving Felix panting.

Felix giggled loudly as Minho lightly traced his thighs, scribbling on the inner part.

"What's my favorite color?" A question that Felix was certain to get right.

"grehehehen?" Minho shrugged as he motioned to the others to lift his legs up, Hyunjin tightening his grip on the younger's waist.

"WHAHAIT I got it right though!" Felix yelled, confused.

Minho only shrugged again, digging his fingers into the back of Lixie's thighs, eliciting loud screams from the younger as he was moments away from ascending.

"AHAHHAA THAHAT TIHIHICKLES PLEHEHASE AHAHHAHAHAHA!" Lixie screeched, falling on deaf ears as he tried to pull his legs down, but 1 against 7 was never fair.

"Actually, my favorite color is mint." Minho smirked like an evil cat when Felix screamed again.

"HAHAHA THAT'S UNFAHAHAIR!" Felix whined.

Finally, Chan motioned to Binnie, who was struggling to hold down the thrashing boy.

It took all the members to hold down Lixie, who was making it his point to thrash as much as possible to make it difficult for them to hold him down.

It was all over when Chan and Minho managed to pull up an arm each, and Changbin dug into Lix's armpits, his worst spot by far.

"NAHAHHAHAAA PLEHEHEHEASE I CAHAHANT-" Lix's laughter cut out very quickly, the spidery feeling too much for him as tears slowly dripped down his face.

Changbin stopped soon seeing Felix about to tap out.

"youhu ahahall suhuck" Felix panted. Seven heads snapped up, and before Felix even had a chance to think, fingers were descending on every spot he could think of.

Their hands never stayed in one spot for long, however, instead switching and scribbling every few seconds.

"STAHAHAHAP! GUHUHUHUYS IM SAHAHAHARRYYYY! PLEHEHEASE!" Felix screeched as he couldn't catch up with all the ticklish feelings.

He thrashed and shook, but it was no use. His laughter fell silent, his face reddening as tears dropped down his neck.

Soon enough they all stopped, not wanting to actually kill the blue haired boy. Lixie panted as hands rubbed on his body to get rid of the ghost tickles.

"ihihim sohohorry" Felix whined.

"Sorry for whattt?" Han questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"ihihim sohorry for tihickling youuu" Felix said, too exhausted to even think straight.

They all hugged him as they lifted Lixie off the ground and took him to his bed.

Let's just say cuddling was the only thing on their agenda that day.

-----

last part :)))

-sana