Finally, the game ends and announces Aaron as the winner – for the third time in a row.

I huff dramatically as he does a victory cheer, but eventually, I have to laugh.

"One more game and we go and get some ice-cream", he says. "Your call. Which game would you like to play"

I give a wicked smile. "Dance machines", I say confidently. Dancing is one thing I am certain I can do well. I've learnt from Steph who is practically the best dancer there is.

Aaron gives me a grin which is both adorable and sexy – seriously, how did I never fall for this guy before.

"Race you there", he says, and before I have time to process the meaning of his statement, he takes off running.

"AARON", I yell as I run after him, but he is fast, and by the time I catch up to him at the dance machine, I am panting.

"Well... I guess you can run now", I pant as I see him leaning against the dance machine.

"I mean, I am better at running short distance", he shrugs. Then he offers me a hand. "May I have this dance milady".

Smiling, I allow him to take my hand and lead me up to a dance machine before he goes to the other one.

He puts a quarter into the machine and gets on as well.

"READY, SET, DANCE"

And the music starts.

Instantly I begin to dance, my feet covering all the right boxes and my hips swaying in turn to the beat. My dancing is cool and beautiful to watch, and I see my points climbing up in the game.

I turn over to look at Aaron and... I stop moving.

Aaron is flawless. His dance moves are exquisite, and he is a picture of grace as his feet lightly skim the boxes. His legwork is undeniably amazing.

He catches me looking and smirks, and I remember to pick my jaw from the floor and face my game. Aaron's dance moves may be good, but I have to bring in my A game. I pull out a few part dance moves, but a glance at Aaron and I see him break dancing.

Break dancing.

I continue to dance, but I know at this point that it is futile. And the game confirms that after a few minutes.

"PLAYER TWO WINS"

I get off the dance game and sit on the floor in a huff of exhaustion.

"Are you angry?", Aaron asks as he hovers over me.

I don't answer. Obviously, I am not angry, but I am totally exhausted, so I offer a grunt in response.

Aaron is silent for a moment or two, but then he bends down and scoops me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style.

"Aaron, what are you doing?", I half scream, half laugh.

"Carrying you to get some ice-cream", he says simply.

And he does. He carries me all the way to the ice-cream stalls, and we get a few stares along the way, but I'm not sure Aaron cares.

Gently, he sets me down on a stool and goes off to the ice0cream stall, and a few minutes later, he is back with two cones of ice-cream. He hands one over to me, and I take a long delightful lick.

"Chocolate chip?", I ask, and he nods with a smile.

"Only the best for my girl"

"What flavor did you get?", I ask as he brushes the hair away from my face and takes a seat beside me.