" That's good. Shijie and Jiang Cheng , I will meet you two later. Have a great lunch with lan sect " Wei Wuxian spoke jerking his free hand through the air.

" Which part of my words, you didn't understand Wei Ying. You are Jiang sect head disciple and my future nephew in law. Don't be aloof always . I expect to see you in our family dinning hall . " Lan Qiren chides, though more softly than he has delivered rebukes for rule-breaking in the past.

Younger wangji nearly choked as he heard his uncle call Wei ying as nephew in law.

Wei Wuxian gulped and tried to blink away the shock.

The red-faced teenager jiang cheng can't help but sputters. "What the fuck?! Wei Wuxian, how could you do such a thing? What's Father going to say?!"

" Umm! Why don't we think about it later , shall we go before the food runs out " Jin Zixuan asked fidgeting here and there.

Jin ling who was watching everything look at his father and find his fidgeting very similar to peacock dance.

" young master jin Zixuan is right. Let's eat first " Lan Huan says in gentle and refined manner.

Dinning room

Everyone was gathered in the vast dining room, they can feel everyone eyes on them as they all walked to lan. sect private dinning section .

The lunch was as everyone expected, noiseless, formal, nothing ostentatious and with bland food. However, every member of each clan seemed to endure it.

Lan Zhan! Do you have any of my spices with you. I forget to refill mine after our last night hunt in nightless city "

Both Wen Ning and Wen Qing looked up on hearing future Wei Ying but didn't comment.

Lan Zhan opene his pouch and pass him spice bottle . "Hmm," he says
Pouring spice in future Wei Ying food fondly.

" THANK YOU Lan Zhan. You're the best husband ever " Future Wei Ying says , enjoying his food to his heart .

" Wei Ying! I am your only husband. First and last " Hanguang-jun says more of habit than actual statement as he tries to eat while holding their baby .

Whole Lan sect froze and stopped eating as they heard their future second jade words. The second jade who is a epitome of rules and regulations in their eyes , just broke more than 3 rules in a minute.

Many can't help but look at both Lan Wangji in astonishment. Even Qiren who is still processing his nephew future family life , feel his Qi froze on hearing future Wangji.

What Future Wangji says is not a statement of humour or a reply , it's a claim . Lans are possessive of their loved ones and his prized cabbage just display his claim on his possessive husband infront of everyone.

( For someone who never grew up under his father, Wangji has no qualms on displaying his father qualities. I wonder what brought these change on ) Lan Qiren mused as he silently watch the future lan sect and his nephews.

Young Lan Zhan's ears go pink under his hair on hearing that admission from his future self.

A blush starts in young Wei Ying's cheeks and it has nothing to do with the heat of his bland food .

Jiang Cheng choked on his rice as he heard it .

Lan Zhan picks up his chopsticks with careful deliberation and slides the bowl of sweet soup towards Wei Ying and exchange it with bitter herbal rice.

Trying to entertain himself little fist grabbed onto the strands of hair and pulled making Wangji look down at his attention seeking son .

The little trouble maker must have found it hilarious and pleased as he rewarded Wangji with small laugh.