"On the ground. Now!" They said to us as we followed orders, we kneeled to the ground and they had guns. We couldn't take them out. They were too many. And it's just Octavia and I with swords.

"We can't do anything." I said to Octavia as they grabbed my hands harshly.

"Hey! Watch it!" I said to them.

"Get off me." I said harshly before the guy grabbed my by the throat making me choke, but he lost his grip from me when he began to burn up. They turned the radiation off.

"Maya." I said to her as Octavia and I grabbed her before she hits her head on the floor.

"W-what do we do?" I asked Octavia ass she just looked at her not knowing what to say.

"Jasper." I whispered as I looked at Maya. If he comes through those doors his whole world will end. That's when the doors burst wide open making me look up and see Jasper.

His girlfriend is dying in my arms. She's dying in my arms. I'm holding her in my arms. This is our fault. She's dying because of us. I wanted to kill them because I wanted to save my people. I told Clarke to do whatever it takes to cave them. "No. No." Jasper said as he came towards her.

"I'm sorry." I said to him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to her before Jasper grabbed her.

"Jasper." Maya said.

"I'm here." He said as I wrapped my arms around my knees.

This is our fault.

We killed her.

"I'm right here." Jasper said with tears in his eyes.

"She was innocent." Jasper cried as I reached for him.

"Don't touch me." He yelled making me jump. He's angry.

"None of us is innocent." Maya tried to speak. Before I saw Maya hand fall to the ground as she gasp before she faded away.

"No." Jasper said as my eyes teared up.

"No." He whispered before I got up and immediately walked out of mess hall as Octavia called out for me but I ignored her. Maya was dead. Jasper fell down. He blames all of us. We've killed innocent people who didn't deserve to die.

I ran away from the mess hall before i bumped into Emerson.

"You." I said angrily before I immediately kicked him in the balls and punched him making him fall to the ground as he let out a groan.

"You did this. This is all your fault." I said to him before I grabbed my sword. He was kneeled in front of me.

"This is for all of us." I said to him before I sliced his head apart as his blood squirted all over my face making me breath heavily as I looked at his body falling to the ground slowly.

"Rot in hell." I said to him before walking away from his body. I turned away, I didn't hesitate. I killed a man in cold blood.

And the worst part of it, was that it felt good killing him.

Didn't think twice.

I just did it.

It's all over.

And I needed to be set free. I can't be in camp I needed to set free and I did.

I walked out of Mount Weather not turning back, not thinking twice.

I just left.

Didn't say goodbye to no one.

I left.

It's the last chapter. Oh my god. Madison? She's a badass. Love her. How did you guys like this last chapter? Omg I'm done!! Published

 How did you guys like this last chapter? Omg I'm done!! Published

©STILESSTILINSKIIBAEE