32

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Coup de Grace
Season 2 episode 11 & 12

I didn't have any ideas for Madison so I decided to put episode 11 & 12 together.

It's been a day or two that Bellamy hasn't contacted us and I'm done waiting around for him to come through

It's been a day or two that Bellamy hasn't contacted us and I'm done waiting around for him to come through. I don't know if he's alive, dead, or-I don't know what to really think.

All I know is that Clarke's plan failed and now plan b is on hold.

"Okay, Raven." I said to her letting out a sigh.

"Give me everything you got. Doesn't matter." I said to Raven.

"Like what? Madison are you sure." She told me making me nod.

"Yes-, if Bellamy made it or not I need to get in there." I said to her as she gave me a sigh.

"I don't-," I said before Clarke came in.

"Did Bellamy came through?" Clarke said making me and Raven snap.

"No. He didn't." I said to Clarke before Raven gave me a look, Clarke frown.

"What? What is going on?" Clarke asked making me shake my head.

"Nothing." I simply said shrugging my shoulders.

"Madison, as much as you don't like me right now. I know when you are up to something." Clarke said to me.

"Nothing is going on, alright! I'm just worried that Bellamy hasn't came through." I said to her but she gave me a look making me roll my eyes.

"I have a plan." I said to her annoyed.

"What kind of plan?" She asked me.

"A plan that involves me to go back into Mount Weather." I said to her as she immediately shakes her head.

"I can't let you do that." She said to me making me scoff.

"Why not?" I said crossing my arms.

"I promised Bellamy I wouldn't put you or Octavia in danger." She said to me.

"But he isn't here. And I know how to protect myself." I said to her.

"I know that. But he told me what you told him." She said to me.

"He doesn't like me the way he likes you, Madison. He has strong feelings for you. He's my friend and I don't look like him like that." Clarke said to me.

"He's doing this for all of us." She said to me.

"I know that, but he's Bellamy and you know how he is." I said to her shrugging my shoulders.