WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Blood must have blood I
Season 2 episode 15
Part 1

"Welcome, sky people

"Welcome, sky people. Join us."  Lexa said to the rest of our people as they entered the tent. Miller's dad came up to Clarke.

"Package from rave. Hydrazine. She said it would do the job." Miller's dad said to Clarke as she nodded.

"Good." Clarke said.

"And, uh... your mother wanted to be here too." His dad said.

"I know. But the wounded in Tondc need her more." Clarke said as he walked away.

"Field commanders, today's the day we get our people back. The enemy thinks it's safe behind its doors, but it's not. When it realize that, it will fight back. Hard." Lexa said to all of us.

"We need to be ready." Lexa said to us before she turned to Clarke.

"This is a rescue mission. We are not here to wipe them out. There are people inside that mountain... that have helped us. Children who have nothing to do with this war. We kill their soldiers. Their leadership if we have to. But we are there to rescue our people. Is that clear?" Clarke said to us as everyone gave her a nod.

If I would go in I would kill Emerson and his president and I will. They're using my friends.

"Then let's begin." Clarke said before she turned to me making me nod.

"There are four teams. Two of them at the dam and in the mine-are moving into position already. The third, inside the mountain is freeing the grounder prisoners as we speak." I said to them.

"It is our job as the fourth team to keep the eyes of the enemy off of them for as long as possible. To do that, we have to be in position here at the main door without our entire army. The mountain men believe the door can't be opened from the outside so they leave it unguarded. Only, it can be. And thanks to our source on the inside, now we know how." Clarke said to them.

"According to Maya, the electromagnetic locking system has one flaw. When the power goes out, it disengages. That's when Raven's team comes in. The mountain's electricity is generated at an Philpott dam. By now, they've taken the turbine room.its their job to blow the power. Once they do, we blow the lock." Clarke said to us.

"But there's a catch. A backup generator inside the mountain. If the lock is still functioning when that backup power kicks in-we'll never get that door open. We'll never get our people back." Clarke said to us as I crossed my hands between my chest.

"How much time do we have until the backup power kicked in?" Miller's dad said.

"Maximum is one minute." I said to him.