She placed dishes on the table and the smell of food filled our nostrils.

"Sam made the whole dinner "
Marina spoke whereas Arsalan got up from his seat and started to smell the fabulous scent.

Our eyes met and she instantly awaited her gaze, nervousness could be seen on her face and I slightly smirked looking at her.

"take a seat, Sam "

Marina gestured to her but she refused and Marina forced her

"Sam we are family and we all eat together, so please it's a rule"

She nodded and took a seat beside Marina

"Ahhhhhahh, biryani, korma, palak ki sabji, phulke bhabhi aap jesaa koi nahi "

Arsalan spoke in Hindi as if I didn't know of course I knew 200 languages

My dad had trained me to become indestructible and skilled me in various domestic ways.

Soon enough August joined us and sat beside my bubblegum.

I took some biryani, and korma on my plate and just by the aroma I was damn hungry.

I took a bite and my heart melted, I Had never eaten this delicious food in my whole life.

I ate and even fed Elsa and Arsalan murmured while eating

"bhabhi aapke hath mae jaado hai, dil karta hai aapke hath chum lu"

She blushed hearing this, and suddenly a wave of anger hit me how could he speak this way and who gave her permission to blush?

I got out of my thoughts when Elsa asked me in her sweetest voice

"Alexi who is that beautiful girl "

A little smile placed on my lips and was about to answer but Marina spoke.

"she is your aunt, Aunt Sam "

"Aunt Samy"

Elsa mumbled under her breath and I stuffed her mouth with the food

August was silent for the whole dinner but at last, he looked at her and complimented them with a smile

" Thank you for this delicious food, I was really famished "

She smiled in return and again, I had to teach her well the next moment Arsalan took her hands in his and kissed her on the back of her hand.

Her cheeks were tainted red she smiled and I got up making a thud sound and left the room.

Samyuktha
••••

I was standing near the window looking at the moon and thinking about the changes in my life.

I had thought about escaping a lot of times but this mansion was surrounded by huge tall tears It seemed like a forest.

' I never let myself feel that my actions have made anyone sad, people seem to be getting worse, sometimes better than worse and sometimes better than better
But I got worse than worse.

I was deep in my thoughts when I felt someone's presence behind me, his toxic fragrance filled the whole room.

I didn't turn around to look who it was but the beating of my heart accelerated, I was getting goosebumps.

I felt two muscular arms wrapped around my waist from behind and he spoke in his hoarse voice making me look down at my feet.

"bubblegum, why is your heart beating this furiously "