Aquarius (f) X Scorpio (m)

[this one has been requested by Oceanlife334 and The-littledot . I thought of combining the two requests as they both were practically the same. This one does include smut and sexual harrasment/assault so if you're uncomfortable, please skip ahead.]

Aquarius hummed as she finished stacking the shelves in the library. She truly did love her job, it was quite relaxing most of the time. Once done with the task, she turned and headed towards her office, however, she was collared by a random man. He seemed nice enough and it was only him. It wouldn't hurt to serve one more customer before closing the library for the night. She walked over, smiling softly at him.

"Hello, what can I do for you?"

She made sure everything was perfect, her managers always said to as to not 'offend' any of the customers. The man, looking in his late 30 to 40's smiled...but something about that smile made Aquarius on edge. He leaned over the counter, resting his head on his palm and seemed to be looking Aquarius from head to toe. This made her feel uncomfortable but, once again, remembered she was to always be nice to the customer. The man's eyes trailed over her body before he let out a whistle.

"Is there any chance I can order you tonight?"

Aquarius gulped but kept her friendly face up.

"I'm sorry but this isn't a restaurant, we only have books to borrow."

The man licked his lips and smirked slyly.

"I'm sure a little princess like you can make an exception, right?~"

Aquarius could feel her face go pale. She went to retaliate but the man grasped her hip and pulled her closer. He ran his hands all over her body. Aquarius tried to push him off but alas, she wasn't strong enough. Tears began to prick her eyes. She wanted to go home...she wanted to be safe...she sobbed as the man began to trail a hand lower. Suddenly, she was free. The man was on the ground, nose bleeding. Above him stood Scorpio. Her eyes widened in relief. Scorpio's eyes burned with pure hatred, he didn't take his eyes off the man. The man trembled in his presence.

"Why are you touching my wife?"

The man's eyes bulged as he realised, that Scorpio was a policeman. He tried to get up and run away but Scorpio was quicker, gripping him by the collar and dragging him off to his police car.

"Follow me Aquarius."

She didn't hesitate in following his orders. She rushed beside him, head hung low as she wiped away her tears.

[Timeskip 😯]

Aquarius was sat on the bed of their shared home, looking down at the ground, Scorpio was in the bathroom across the hall, getting changed into pajamas. Soon, he walked in, still annoyed. Yet...he crouched beside her and kissed her knees.

"He didn't harm you, did he?"

Aquarius looked at her husband and smiled weakly.

"No... nothing too bad. But...I don't want to imagine what he would have done if you didn't show up when you did."

Scorpio placed a large hand on her thigh. He was never kind to anyone, but Aquarius...she was an exception. He kissed her forehead and ran a thumb over her cheek.

"Well I did. It's over now. I'm here."

She smiled and slowly sunk off of the bed and into his lap. Scorpio gripped her waist and held her close. His head buried into the nape of her neck. Suddenly, he bit down, not too hard but enough to leave a mark.

"Just marking what is mine."

Aquarius blushed and ran a hand through his hair. Scorpio kissed her softly, lifting her onto the bed. He crawled above her and began peppering her with kisses all over. Aquarius squeaked slightly at each.

[TW: smut starts, skip if uncomfy.]

Scorpio slowly peeled off all her clothing, kissing her body as he revealed her more and more. Aquarius wrapped her legs around his waist and giggled as he lifted her up so she was once again sat in his lap. He threw off his own top, revealing his chest. She kissed his jawline, trailing down to his collarbone.

Scorpio brought two fingers to Aquarius' mouth and she happily obliged. She opened, and swirled her tongue around the two fingers. She looked at him with greedy eyes, wanting him and nothing but him. Scorpio soon removed his fingers.

"How would you like it, my love?"

Aquarius blushed a little, she did often like it rough, but tonight...she wanted confirmation that Scorpio loved her, she wanted to feel everything in a sensual way. She was his and he was hers.

"I want to feel you...I want to feel your love..."

Scorpio hummed and slowly trailed a finger downwards, circling her core. She held her breath and tightened her grip around his neck. Scorpio slowly pushed his fingers inside, pumping them in and out. This created soft noises from his lover, her face was beautiful, she was beautiful, her voice...her hair...her eyes...her personality. God did he love how she was, the soft spoken yet outgoing woman. Scorpio kissed her lips gently, moving in sync with her.

Scorpio began to scissor his fingers, pushing deeper and deeper. Aquarius fondled his chest, massaging it between her fingers, causing him to grunt a little. Scorpio looked at her, she nodded. Scorpio removed his fingers and reached over to the bedside cabinet, grabbing the lube. Aquarius placed her hand on it and took it from him, he looked at her confused until she squirted some onto her hand and grabbed his length. He gasped and nuzzled into her shoulder. She coated him enough before throwing away the bottle. Scorpio lifted her by the thighs, making sure he had a good grip. Aquarius gripped his shoulders and slowly pushed herself down. She winced and stopped for a second.

"My love, all good?"

She nodded breathlessly. She shuffled a bit more down and looked at Scorpio with tear filled eyes. Scorpio cradled her. She took a deep breath before rocking her hips. They both let out a sharp gasp together. Scorpio waited until she tapped his shoulder, he begin to roll his hips upwards, making her shriek. Their moved synced and they kissed each other, cradled each other lovingly. They made love to each other, slow and sensually, looking into the others' eyed with pure love and affection. Aquarius whimpered and laid her head against hid shoulder, she was close. He bucked his hips into her at a quick pace, relentlessly pounding into her, producing shrill noises. She had gone limp, moaning loudly into him. Soon, she screamed his name, her body spasming into him as he held her up and whispered sweet nothings. He kissed her cheek before chasing his high, soon capturing it and he himself moaning out her name.

They both panted against each other, sweaty and tired. Scorpio slowly lifted her up and laid her on the bed. He kissed her everywhere, making sure she was okay. She looked at him with half lidded eyes as he fetched a damp cloth and some new clothes. He washed her soaked body with care and dressed her. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"I love you."