Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence

Start from the beginning

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU BOTH-?!"

Without any word, Inasa punched Gang Orca directly in the face while Todoroki used his ice to swipe some of his sidekicks that were trying to attack them.

"I won't let you get all the glory, Y/N." Inasa growled, a smirk etched on his face as he stared at the blonde jinchuriki.

"Huh? Who says I'm getting all of-!"

His danger sense spiked as he dodged an incoming hypersonic wave from the now escaped Gang Orca.

"Useless." The tall hero spoke as he appeared next to Todoroki and Inasa, banging their heads to one another before he delivered a devastating kick to Y/N, sending him meters away from them.

Thankfully, Y/N managed to balance his footing as Gang Orca wasn't finished yet. 

He dashed towards the young hero as Y/N was forced to resort into pulling his kunai and defend himself from Gang Orca's flurry of close combat attacks.

He ducked low and stopped his enemy's arm, but that was a feint from Gang Orca as he successfully grabbed Y/N's wrist before he headbutted the teen, causing him to stagger back.

"Gagh! That hurt!" Y/N ignored the pain as his hand sparked with electricity. Doing a backflip to gain a small room between them, he later pumped chakra on his feet and zoomed forwards.

"Lightning Blade!"

As Gang Orca's sidekick recovered from the earlier fight, their boss told them to stall the boy as he led some of them to the Help Area where the HUC rescuees and the other students are right now.

"Oh no you don't!"

In his dominant hand, where the Lightning Blade is still in effect, he swings it wide as hundreds of bolts of lightning shoots to Gang Orca's men.

"Lightning Blade: Porcupine Shock!"

The needles pierces them and once again, gets electrocuted.

"N/N-chan!" Midoriya yells as he kicks one of the shocked goons.

"Izuku? Who's with you?" Y/N asks in surprise.

"Shindou!"

"Wait-! Shindou?"

"Yeah?!" The boy yelled in response.

"Can you stop Gang Orca's men from advancing to the Help Area?!"

"I'll try!"

He try slams his hands on the ground as tremors shook their pathway.

"S-Shit...!" Shindou curses as his hands trembled, sweat drips from his head, he collapses on his knees as both Midoriya and Y/N looks at him.

"What happened to you?"

"Gang Orca read my attack and sent a pulse of hypersonic wave at m-me..."

Clutching his head, Shindou quickly reassured the two.

"GO! I'VE SLIGHTLY MANAGED TO SLOW 'EM DOWN!"

"Alright!" Y/N yelled as he looked at Midoriya. "Izuku, can you handle them?"

"Yeah!"

"Then I'll leave them up to you!" He then noticed that some of their classmates are already coming over to help. "It looks like Asui and the others are here as well!"

"Class-Rep!"

Asui, Ojiro, Tokoyami, and Ashido had arrived and are now helping Midoriya to clean up the rest.

"All of the injured have been evacuated!"

"Great timing you four! Where's Todoroki?!"

Asui simply gestured her head near the Help Area.