45. Chopper, Recruited!

Start from the beginning

"That." He gestured. Raising his gun at the hole, he briefly looked to them. "Can you see what's on there?"

Price takes a hit on his cigar. "We can, sir. Best for you to go back to 'em, especially to your sister." He said with a sigh. "Wapol's still out there somewhere around the castle as you said it earlier."

Y/N blinked at Price's comment. "Well... Okay." His gun disappears and was about to turn back when he abruptly stopped. "Oh, and Captain Price."

"Yes, sir?" His group looked at their summoner, confused.

"If you see Wapol's ships outside, you know what to do."

MacTavish and Gaz smirked. "Aye. Sink 'em deep. We got it, sir."

"Off I go." Y/N nods before he left the room.

______

Running through the maze-like corridor, the whole castle shook. And he swear that he heard the explosion in the main halls, up above.

"Whoever has that cannons, it's definitely Wapol." Y/N muttered before he trekked the stairs carefully.

And he was right, as soon as he reached the top of the second tower, Luffy is already fighting Wapol there. Arms wrapped around the former king of Drum Kingdom, nowhere to move and escape.

"Wha-!"

"Shishishi! You didn't expected this, did ya?" Luffy snickered.

"H-Hey! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Wapol tries to escape, but with no avail. "LET ME GO!"

Y/N stands there amused, crossing his arms as he watches the fight at the corner.

"Gomu Gomu no...!"

"NO, DON'T DO-!"

Spinning around, his arms launched Wapol straight up to the tower's castle flag.

"Bowgun!"

Only the upper body of Wapol appeared at the top, while his lower body was stuck inside.

"Huh." Y/N said. "So, it's basically over for him."

"Oh?" Luffy finally noticed Y/N. "Oi, Y/N! Where have you been?"

Approaching his quartermaster, Y/N merely shrugged in response.

"Oh, here and there. I stopped Wapol's men from entering the castle, remember?"

Luffy made an 'O' expression. "Ooh! I forgot about that!"

"By the way, yeeting Wapol up?"

"He messed with my friends, you know."

"Then I'll not waste any more time for you to punish him." Y/N smiled while Luffy gave him a thumbs up. "I'll head down and meet the others."

"Shishishi! Okay!"

Luffy jumps up outside towards Wapol while Y/N heads back down. Descending throught the stairs, he heard Luffy yelling.

"Gomu Gomu no...!"

Y/N chuckled as he knew what will happen next.

"Bazooka!"

"Ahh... Nothing more nostalgic than giving Wapol the Angry Bird slingshot style."

_______

Y/N reached the bedroom, where Sanji, Elle, and Nami are holed up during the fight. As he opens the door, he was greeted by the small girl, launching herself to his stomach, hugging him.