(Enaru/Enel x Reader) 🍋Slept with a god pt:2🍋

Comenzar desde el principio

Please don't push me away! I lean my face closer to hers, trapping her more.

Y/n's POV:

His hot breath hits my burning red face causing a shiver to speed up my spine. His face draws closer to mine making our noses touch.

"E-Enaru?" I say quietly and softly.

"Please, call me Enel." His deep silky voice sends a wave of heat down to my core. I lean in closing the gap between our lips. The kiss starts slow and sensual, like if we went any faster, we would be ripped away from each other. Eventually, Enel pulls away, letting the both of us breathe before we continue. This time the kiss seems to be more urgent and sloppy.

I can't believe this is happening. He separates from my lips only to connect to my neck leaving me panting and holding in my moans. The feeling of Enel's hands running up my sides, down to my hips and thighs makes my panties soaking wet. He kisses over my collarbone before switching to my other side, giving it the same treatment.

Enaru's POV:

"Hmm, Enel~" Y/n's silky-smooth voice moaning my real name sends shivers down my spine.

I've been wanting her to say my true name for ages. I suck harder on a spot on her neck before pulling away and admiring the masterpiece I've left. Dark red and blue hickeys litter across both sides of her neck and collarbone. I then look at her face, her beautiful eyes are glazed over, looking straight into mine making something rise in my pants.

"Sweetheart~ You know you're messing with a god?" I ask her, a small smirk resting on my face.

"It's hard not to." She says back, with a smirk mirroring mine.

Y/n's POV:

I let out a small gasp as Enel lifts me out of my chair onto my feet. I'm push against his muscular chest, my hands resting on his pecks.

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long, it's been torture..." He says, leaning his head down to my ear and bringing his hands to rest on my hips. I turn my head and kiss him, my hands trailing up to his shoulders, then to his neck.

"Take your clothes off." He demands I comply and take off nearly all my clothes, leaving me in my bra and panties. I look back at Enel to find he's taken off his baggy pants, his grey boxers showing the outline of his hard dick.

Fuck, it looks so big... Enel steps towards me, the sexual tension could be cut with a pair of blunt scissors. He keeps stepping forward, pushing me backwards till my back hits the cold glass wall behind me.

"Enel... Someone could see us down in the courtyard..." I warn, turning my head and looking down to see if anyone is down there.

Few, no one.

"So? Let them. Let them watch me fuck you senseless." He purrs while his hand sneaks around my back, to the clip of my bra. In one swift movement, my bra falls to the floor revealing my boobs and hardened nipples.

"I don't see any need to prepare you, you're already so wet for me" A small whimper leaves my mouth at Enel's words. He pulls me off the glass, only to flip me around so my boobs and forehead push against the cold glass sending shivers down my body.

Anyone can see us, it's kind of exciting... Harshly, I bite my lip as I felt one of Enel's hands rub down my hip and thigh, then down to my ass and panties. He rubs the wet patch on my panties before pushing them aside, revealing my hot pussy. I feel his back lean against mine, his head near the back of mine.

"This might hurt a bit darling~" Before I can say anything else, he slams his dick into me drawing out a scream from my throat.

"FUCK!" Enel stays still for a couple of moments, waiting for the pain to disappear. After a while, the pain disperses, leaving me wanting more. I slowly grind into him, wanting movement. He takes that as a sign and starts to pull out of me before blasting back into me.

"Agh~ Enel!" His hips smack into my ass as he keeps a normal pace. Our lewd sounds fill the room.

"Fuuck, Y/n." He rests his forehead on the top of my head while speeding up his thrusts.

A knot starts to build in my abdomen signaling how close I am. It starts to grow more intense and spreads around my body.

"I~ I'm g-going to-" I barely manage to moan out.

"Me too ~" His groans start to get more consistent as mine start to get high-pitched. The window starts to steam around my sweaty body as Enel smashes into me at a godly pace. Finally, the water in my glass starts to spill over.

"AGHH~" A loud scream-like moan comes out of my mouth and my body starts to shake as a ground-breaking orgasm spreads through me.

"Mgh, fuck!" His thrust falters, but still keeps the speed as he nears his end as well. My legs shake, and the only thing holding me up is Enel's hands holding my waist from behind.

"E-Enel" Overstimulation creeps into me as Enel chases his high.

"I'm gonna- Mgh~" I feel his head burry into the crook of my neck as his cum spills into me. Finally, his thrusts come to a stop.

Holy shit. Enel puts a hand on my shoulder and spins me around to face him. Sweat glistens on his forehead and his eyes are hooded.

"Jump." He says, putting his hands down and resting them on my ass. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist while his hands support me. Our lips smash together as he walks away from the window, towards my bed. Something hard pokes into me as he carries me.

Already? He drops me on my back, onto my bed. Enel hooks his finger in my pushed-aside panties and rips them off me making me gasp.

"I'm not finished with you yet..."

Word count: 1614