Leon x Luis sera

LEONS POV:
I woke up in a strange place tied up in a basement? My wrists were tied with chains. There was another guy in the room I wiggled my wrists around to attemp to get them off but it failed. I let out a sigh and waited for the other guy to wake up, as soon as he woke up he tried to get the damn chains off him too. He looked at me and said "oye amigo where are we?" "Don't know, looks like a basement?" I said I scanned everywhere to look for something useful to get the chains off my wrists. A few moments later I saw the other guy get the chains off him he walks towards me and says "Names luis, Luis sera what about you pretty boy?" Said Luis, "Leon. My names Leon and don't call me pretty boy." I said. He looked at me up and down and said "Don't you have any smokes?" I looked at Luis with an annoyed look. "I don't smoke now help me get the chains off of me." I said, he got close to my face and said "shame you don't got smokes'.." I blushed at how close he got to my face. "Maybe you get somethin else I can put in my mouth" he said as he reached down to my groin area. I blushed and didn't say a word, he began to slide his hands down my trousers and began to play with my member till it got hard. "Looks like someone wants to come out~ " Luis said lustfully, "F-Fuck you!- just help me off this damn thing!" I said trying to get him to knock it off. He proceeded to let my tousers down and started to jerk me off, I felt my cock getting harder and harder it started to leak pre-cum. He kept jerking my cock off as I beathed heavily, He started to jerk faster and faster "Ahh..Ahh..Oh fuck!~" I moaned as my cock began to twitch in pleasure. He rubbed his thumb over my tip and licked my tip a bit "Don't cum yet pretty boy" said Luis as he kept jerking me off faster. A few moments later i began to shoot my cum everywhere, he held his thumb over my penis still rubbing it a bit, I trembled by the overstimulation he was giving me. He kneeled down and began to suck at my cock "Ah..Ah.. Fuck..N-No" I begged. Not wanting him to make me cum again, he proceeded to suck at my cock deep throating it, my cock throbbed at the pleasure he was giving me. "Mmm..Fuck yeah..~" I moaned as he sucked harder and deeper I let out whines as he sucked faster bobbing his head up and down. My cock began to throb again as I felt my load build up again, he kept bobbing his head up and down faster and deeper. I pushed my hips toward his head and came deep inside his throat. He gagged and swallowed most of it, he pulled my cock out leaving a string of cum that connected my tip to my tongue soon enough the string of cum broke the connection between my tip and his tongue. He swallowed the rest of the cum and stood up. "Good boy" he said lustfully, I blushed again "Shut the fuck up" I said "now get me off this thing." Luis sighed and got me off the chains "maybe we can do this again pretty boy' he said as he winked and watched me pull my trousers and boxers back up.