Carlos x leon

Leon's POV:
I yawned as I tried to get off of my bed. I was too lazy to go to work I wanted to sleep in more. I sighed and got out of bed and got ready, I put on my Police uniform and got my badge from the night stand, I went to the kitchen of my apartment and made myself breakfast after I ate I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. When I was done I headed out to work when I got there I parked my car and went inside the building. As I went into the building I went to the coffee room, I made myself a coffee and heard someone walking towards me. "Hey supercop good morning!" Carlos said "Mornin' carlos" I said as I kept preparing my coffee and got a doughnut. "Are you doing anything later pretty boy?" Carlos said as he got a bit closer to me "Oh um.. I don't think so, why?" I asked looking at him. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place so we can hang out." Carlos said smiling "Sure" I said as I headed to my desk. I began to fill out forms and lost track of time. After-work I went to my car and headed to Carloses place, I parked my car and got out of my car and sighed a bit. I was tired and wanted to go home, I closed my car door and headed to Carlos front door. I knocked and he opened to the door for me, "Welcome, come in" Carlos said as he stepped aside to let me in. "Thanks" I said as I headed inside we both headed to the living room and sat down on his couch "Do you want a drink?" Carlos said as he got up "What do you have?" I asked. Carlos headed to the kitchen and got 2 beers he walked towards me and gave me one "I don't really drink carlos" I said putting the beer on the coffee table. "Aw I wanted to drink together" carlos said as he did his annoying begging face. I sighed and gave in "Fine" I picked up the beer and drank most of it, carlos did the same. We both got drunk and carlos looked at me with a smirk on his face "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him "Your just cute" carlos said as he sat closer to me and started to rub my thigh. I blushed a bit "Carlos we aren't fucking." I said as I pushed his hand away "Pleaseee" carlos begged he put his hand on my thigh again and started to move his hand up to my crotch. I felt my member get a bit hard as he started to touch it though my trousers, "is someone hard already?" Carlos said teasingly. "Shut up" I said carlos unzipped my trousers and let out my member,my member was hard and leaking pre-cum carlos rubbed his thumb at the tip of my cock. "Mm.." I moaned at him rubbing it, carlos stopped and unzipped his trousers also letting out his member. His member was hard and glistening wet "suck." Carlos said demandingly, I got onto my knees and started to lick and suck on his cock, he grabbed my head and pushed it further down. I gagged at how big his cock is I kept sucking deepthroating it "Ah.. Good boy!~" carlos said as he held his hand behind my head. I began to Bob my head up and down sucking at his cock harder and faster, I heard carlos groaning and moaning. I sucked faster and faster he pushed my head further down and came deep inside my throat "Drink up pretty boy~" carlos said seductively. I choked on a bit on his cum but swallowed most of it, as carlos pulled his cock out he demanded me to turn around, i took off my tousers and boxers and I did as I was told. He thrusted his cock into my hole "Ah fuck your tight" carlos said as he began to thrust into my hole "ah..ah..ah.." I moaned softly. Carlos thrusted faster and deeper making sure to hit my good spot "Moan for me baby" carlos said groaning a bit "Oh fuck yeah.. H-Harder~" I moaned. Carlos obeyed and thrusted harder and faster "I love hearing you moan" Carlos said as he kept thrusting into my hole "b-breed me carlos!~ Ah ahh.. oh fuck yeah..!~" I moaned louder. Carlos thrusted deeper and deeper hitting my good spot still "Ahh ahh ahh fuck yeah!~" I moaned "D-Dont stop don't stop!~" I moaned out again. Carlos squirted his seed inside my hole , he kept thrusting as he came Making sure to cum deeper inside my hole, I came after him and came all over the couch. He pulled out and panted "Oh fuck your hole felt so good" carlos said still panting he picked me up and took me to his bed room "Round two pretty boy?~" carlos said "M-Maybe tomorrow?" I said panting. Carlos put me on his bed and layed me down, he layed down next to me and cuddled with me we both soon fell asleep.