Carlos x leon smut

"Leon~" carlos said as he walked towards leon. "What do you want carlos?" Leon said looking at carlos, carlos slapped Leon's ass which caused leon to gasp. "Not during work!" Leon said a bit annoyed and mad. "Please~" carlos said begging "Fine.." leon said as they both walked into Leon's office. Carlos locked the door behind them then pinned leon down on his desk and started to give him kisses on his neck. Leon just layed there and whimpered like a little dog. "You like being controlled by other men huh?" Carlos said seductively. " S-Shut up damn it" Leon said trying to get carlos to shut up, Carlos slid his hands into Leon's jeans and started to play with Leon's dick a bit, leon blushed at carlos's Action "You like that huh?" Carlos said as he removed Leon's jeans and boxers revealing Leon's hard cock. "Hard for me already huh supercop?" Carlos said as he started to jerk leon off a bit before removing his own trousers and boxers to reveal his rock hard dick that was leaking pre-cum. "H-Holy shit- y-your dick is bigger than I expected" leon said still blushing. Carlos inserted two of his fingers inside Leon's hole and started to thrust those fingers inside him "Damn your tight leon, just need you to loosen up a bit for my dick" carlos said as he inserted one more finger into Leon's hole. "A-Ah f-fuck" leon moaned, "ready supercop?" Carlos said as he pushed his cock inside Leon's hole. "F-Fuck!" Leon said, carlos started to thrust in and out of Leon's hole, "Ah~ C-Carlos!~" leon said grabbing onto carlos "S-Shit your hole is tight~" carlos said as he kept going faster and faster till he climaxed deeply inside Leon. "Ah! Carlos~" Leon moaned out a bit to loud, carlos pulled out of Leon and kissed leon passionately leon kissed him back before getting his clothes on again. Carlos did the same but slapped Leon's ass again and smiled, "How about we go out for dinner later supercop?" Carlos said still smiling "Sure carlos" leon said as he opened the door and walked out with carlos to the main hall. "I still need to do these paperwork" leon said as he held a packet full of paperwork. "I said later didn't I?" Carlos said as he kissed Leon again before leaving.