《Chapter 1》

꧁~Y/n's POV~꧂

I wake up at the sound of my alarm clock. I slam my hand on it, shutting it off. I let out a sigh, and sit up. I look around my dorm. Seeing the clothes I laid out for today already placed on my chair. I look down on my phone, checking for any notifications. But nothing. I stand up, and start to get myself ready for school. I brush my hair and then my teeth. I put on some small bits of makeup, and then put off my pj's. Afterwards I changed into my clothes. I quickly picked up the homework for the goth, grabbed my dorm keys, and head out. This morning is shit. Wednesdays are always shit. On wednesday I get so many homework from Peter. Fucking can't believe it. I walk towards the school. Some people were outside, sitting on benches. I just walk inside the school. I have literally no Idea where Tk or Sarah or Lucy are, but I want to find them. But first, I have to find Peter. I go towards the lockerroom, and luckily he was there. He is there most of the time during winter. I see he's smoking another cigarette..
"Here is your homework." I say to him while handing him the papersheets.
"Ah, my homework. You got them from me yesterday and already finished them. What a fucking nerd you are." He said, smirking down at the answers I wrote on the paper.
"And if anything of that shit is wrong, I will beat you up so much that you won't even be able to think." He threatened. By now, I'm used to that sentence. The only thing that lazy ass of his does is think of a different consequence. He took a deep drag of his cigarette, and exhales the smoke right into my face, making me cough slightly. He laughed in amusement. He put off his cigarette, while my coughing calmed down.
"See ya later asshole." He laughed still as he walked out of the lockerroom. I let out a sigh and grab my books from my own locker. The lock was broken.. thanks to Peter.. I put the books in my bag, before starting to walk to the cafeteria. No food is being served at the moment, but it's like a meeting spot for Lucy, Sarah, Tk and me by now. Just as I walk in, I notice them sitting at a table. They seem like they had been waiting since ages. I chuckle to myself and walk over to them.
"Sorry for being so late. I had to deliver the goth boy's homework." I explain and chuckle. The others chuckle along, except for Sarah. She was so fed up with her brother Peter.
"You shouldn't let him bully you. Nor let you make his homework. You even have to do them when you're sick!" She said, hitting her hand on the table. I look at her, a little surpised by the sudden outburst.
"Sarah, it's fine. Really. I don't mind doing his homework." I lie. I put on my best fake smile I can wear, and look at her. She looked at me frustrated.
"I swear, you're getting yourself overworked." She said, and moved her hand away from the spot on the table she hit.
"Oh come on.. calm down, Sarah. I don't. I really enjoy it." I explain to her, still lying the best I could.
"Yeah yeah.. Just don't overwork yourself." She said, crossing her arms. I chuckle quietly. Tk nudged my arm. I look at him, seeing a small worried expression on his face
"She's right tho.. I don't know if you should do Peter's homework. I feel like it could harm you mentally in a long run." He spoke. I place my elbow on the table and my cheek in my hand.
"Maybe, maybe not. Somehow I enjoy doing his homework." I explain. Still being the liar I am. Lucy also decided to say something about this now.
"I also used to do Peter's homework for some time. But after some time he told me to do them at his dorm, while he watches me. That was maybe because I didn't give correct answers to the questions... Anyway-.. It didn't really hurt me mentally, but it got me tired after a week. So whenever I were in my dorm, I did nothing but sleep." Lucy explained. And Sarah looked at her suprised.
"Was that why you always went into his dorm? Seriously? I always thought you were there to have sex or something.. I guess Peter still is a virgin.." Sarah chuckled nervously. The others and I laugh at the last comment. But the bell stopped us. We all gave a sigh, and stood up. I grab my bag from the floor, wave the others a goodbye and start walking to history class. I feel like it is the only other class I have with Peter besides p.e and math. I see him sitting next to my seat, and the history teacher was already in the class.. Did she change some seatings..? I walk inside. As I see no one at my "old" seat, I guessed it is still my seat. Peter gave a glare that just said "Leave me alone.", before turning back to the window again. I mentally sigh.
"Stand up please." Mr. Frances said. We all get up and stand behind our chair.
"Good morning class." He said with a smile.
"Good morning mr. Frances." The class answered. When everything went silent, he asked us to sit back down again.

꧁~Time skip~꧂

After school, Sarah and I decided to hangout a bit at my dorm. So I just sit on my bed, and wait for her. Sipping from a cup with tea inside. As it's quite cold, due to the winter, so the tea made me feel a bit warmer. After a few minutes of waiting, Sarah was at the door, knocking. I place my bag on my desk, and walk over to the door.
"Heyy Y/n." She said with a smile. I smile back and open the door a little more, stepping aside so she could come inside.
"Hi! Come in, I made some tea." I invite her. Sarah gave me a nod, and walked inside. She took off her jacket and hung it next to mine. We both sit down on my bed, and drink some coffee.
"So, what do you want to do? Play some video games?" I ask and chuckle lightly. Sarah nodded.
"Of course. I even brought some switch games." She said with a smile. I smile back at her and stand up to plug my switch into the Tv. She put the game card in my switch, and we opened it. It was the game cuphead. I glance over to where she had the other games laying, and I could see she also brought Tetris and Mariokart. I hand her the blue controller, and we start to play cuphead.

| ⬆️Word count: 1173⬆️ |

꧁~{ Authors note: }~꧂

I know that in the game Tk uses the pronouns They/Them. But like, in my headcanon he hadn't figured that out yet. Maybe I will do that in some chapter later. But I don't know.