Their dates are never normal, Jayde plans all of them and each is an activity Rome would never do or is scared to . Like yesterdays date was skydiving. Romeo is terrified of heights, I understand what Jaydes trying to do but ultimately Rome passed out mid jump luckily he was attached to a instructor .

As Rocco is about to make fun of Romeo for passing out we hear our front door slam open and the sounds of sobbing . We instantly jump up and run to the entryway guns drawn . When I make it their I see Camille Laurent sobbing and Javi confused and trying to console her .

The second she lays eyes on me see detaches herself from Javi and runs up to me still sobbing and throws herself into my arms . I pull Camille closer and instantly try to console her also. My family sat down in the living from next to the entryway , they still can see us and hear us but aren't crowded around Camille .

Javi stands at her back and runs his hand up and down her spine trying to reassure her as I hold her and she cries into my neck . Camille keeps mumbling something but I can't understand her but after a few minutes she calms down enough to utter a phrase that makes me still .

" τον είδα ότι είναι ζωντανός" ( I saw him he's alive) the minute she utters that sentence in Greek I instantly know who the he she's talking about is . "δεν είναι δυνατόν, ο πατέρας μου τον σκότωσε στον βομβαρδισμό, τον είχαν καθαρή θέα πριν ανατινάξουν το σπίτι του είναι νεκρός" (not possible , my father killed him in the bombing they had a clear view of him before they blew up his house he's dead ).

Hearing the Greek come out of my mouth makes me cringe . I'm trying so hard to keep down the memories of that horrible place and that horrible man . It's just not possible Camille probably just saw someone that looked like him enough to trigger herself , hell the person probably didn't look anything like him , the mind is a tricky place especially the mind of kids who suffer from PTSD.

"Είμαι τόσο σίγουρος ότι τον είδα ένιωσα τόσο αληθινό και τίποτα σαν εκείνες τις φορές που με σώσανε για πρώτη φορά και επέστρεψα σπίτι και θα τον έβλεπα και αυτό δεν συνέβη εδώ και τόσο καιρό γιατί να ξέρω"(I'm so sure i saw him it felt so real and nothing like those times when i was first rescued and returned home and i would see him and that hasn't happened in so long why now ) .

"Δεν ξέρω, ίσως κάτι το πυροδότησε, ίσως μια μυρωδιά ή ο ήχος οτιδήποτε είναι πολύπλοκο το μυαλό"(I don't know maybe something triggered it , maybe a smell a sound anything the mind is complex ). I spend an hour calming Camille down , she not back to her normal sunny self but she's also not on the verge of a major panic attack .

I turn to Javi "llevarla a casa pasar tiempo tranquilizándola" (take her home spend time reassuring her ). He nods before picking up Camille and walking away out the front door. Javi along with everyone else in this room does not speak Greek , So they don't know what we talked about .

Oldie gets up from the couch and holds me
" what was that principessa" I shake my head before saying " I don't want to talk about it , I've got some paperwork to do I'll be upstairs goodnight love you guys" I know they're not going to drop this so I definitely need to leave quickly.

An hour later I was able to make a dent in the paperwork I need to get done , Luka has also just entered our apartment. He probably stayed downstairs to give me space to gather my thoughts. Lu walks over to the desk we share here in the apartment before grabbing a chair and sitting next to me.

" so ... we gonna talk about that ?" Lu asks gently.
" I don't want them knowing " " I understand just tell me I'm you're fiancé , we're partners in life." " Camille thinks she saw Tobias Galanis " Luka slightly flinches hearing the name of the man who killed his brother .

" he's dead " Lu grits out , I nod before saying " my dad killed him in a bombing my uncle had a sniper trained on him the whole time , he was sitting in his office during the bombing . The bomb obliterated the house no survivors and no time for anyone to escape ."

Tobias Galanis was the don of the Greek mafia , he was a sick and vile human being. He is also the person who ran the institute , the place that haunts my nightmares. Galanis was obsessed with me from the second my egg donor Maria sold me to him at age six.

I was trained to be an assassin through brutal torture and training. Tobias's obsession led him to rapping me through out my stay in the institute. In the institute I met many of my friends there , that includes Camille , Jayde , Asia , and Archie . I also met Ivan Petrova inside those walls .

He was my best friend and the adoptive father to our twins . When we tried to escape with the help of the doctor who was also kidnapped by Galanis , Ivan was shot and killed right in front of me . Elena the twins and I still escaped that day .

I managed to steal enough money to send the twins and Elena to Canada to hide while I stayed back and tried to plan a way to kill Galanis and to rescue the remaining captives of the institute . In my weeks on the streets I came to learn the the country I had made entry into during my escape was Mexico , that is where I met my Dad and became a Garcia .

" I'm sure it was just an illusion her mind came up with after experiencing a trigger " I tell Luka " are you ok this had to have brought up memories " " I'll probably have a nightmare tonight , but I managed to push the memories back to help Camille " Luka leans over and hugs me tightly.

" let's take a bath and then cuddle in bed todays been a lot " Lu says before lifting me up into his arms and walking us into our bathroom. I know this isn't going to be peaceful I haven't had a nightmare in many months I just hope I can manage this night without having a panic attack , I have an important meeting tomorrow during lunch I can't deal with having what feels like a hangover tomorrow after a major panic attack .