Different world!

Začít od začátku

The SMG4 rubs his neck while looking at me with awe. "Who-who are you?"

Ah...thought so..so I'm in a different universe then? "The names SMG5! but you can call me Five for short. What's yours?"

"I'm SMG4...and the person that had me captive is SMG3. And thanks to you! Now that we have the remote we can save my friends and end this nightmare!"

"Yea but before we do that..." I put my hand in my head and take out a cream. "This should help! Let me put it on your neck." I take off one of my gloves and scoop some up. I kneel down to his level and lifted his head with my free hand and applied it on.

SMG4 is panicking and skeptical of SMG5. He doesn't know what to do. Or why there's another person like him, SMG3, SMG2 and SMG1. Maybe they know something about it? Did they send him here? He wants to know more about him.

"There that should help..." I put it away. "Now we can go rescue your friends! I'll distract SMG3, you go get your friend." I give him a weapon from my hat.

"How-how are you getting this stuff?"

"My hat is like an inventory. I don't really remember what I put in here so I just think of the item I want and it comes out of my hat." I explain as I grab his hand. "Well I'll see you later then~ bye bye!"

"Wait wha-" He disappeared in front my eyes. I teleported him to where his friends are. I teleport back to main room.

"I'm back!" I get pinned down. I grunt as I hit the floor. "Well hi~!"

"Wheres my remote." He demands.

"In my hat. Ya know, the one you so careless thrown on the ground."

"I LOOKED! There is no remote! No more games! Give it to me!"

I grin. "Nah~"

He punches me. Brought back the time Four punched me but I still grin. He punched me pretty hard to, I spat out blood. "Ha! I dealt with worst. Ya think you can scare me? I saw worse!"

He looked at me like I am insane. "With out the remote...wait..where that asshole?"

"You mean me?"

SMG3 turns around to see SMG4 with his friends and the anti-crew, all looking mad at him.

"No! NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" He pick me up and starts to chock me. "Step any closer and he's dead!"

They all don't move. I smile. Ha! He forgot I can teleport! I get out of his grip.  "Nice try but unfortunately it's the end for you!" I hand SMG4 the remote.

I let everyone else deal with SMG3. They all started to sing for some reason and I didn't want to bother them so I let it be. I see a portal next to me. I get sucked in.

___________________

I fell on top of Mario, who looks dizzy. I check the time. Wow! No time have passed? Hm.

SMG4 calls from up front. "Hey Mario, Five, you've been awfully quiet... everything ok back there?"

"Yeah! Everything's fine! Absolutely nothing happened in the past hour."

"Yea we"re good! I was teaching Mario a cool card trick."

SMG4 hums. "Great! Well, we're here!"

We arrived at the Theater.

Mario literally jumps out of the Rv. "WAHEY!!"

____________________

When we were in the theater Four saw a bruise on my cheek.

"Hey? What happen to your cheek?"

Oh shoot! Uh! "Mario punched me."

Mario turned around fast. "WHAT? Mario did not punch you!"

I whisper to him. "Mario go along with this and i will give you spaghetti."

Mario smiled wide. "Mario did punch SMG5!"

"MARIO!" Four did not like that answer and bonk Mario on the head. "Never hurt him with out again."

"Okay dokie!"

________________

I wave at Four , who is still in the Rv, he waves back and leaves as I walk inside my home. I get upstairs and look at the picture above my bed. It looks crooked... I get on my bed to fix it. The picture slides off to reveal a button. "A... button? This wasn't here before.." I press it.

I hear a door opening and I look at one of my walls. It reveals... a sh¡t ton of money, gold bars and bags... Eggcat and mini me are in trouble...

I take a bag and a brief case with me and go downstairs where Mini me and eggcat are watching tv. "EGGCAT, MINI ME! YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE!" They both jump from my yell and walk over to me.

"What is this?!" I slam the brief case and money bag down on the ground. Eggcat and Mini me both look at the ground, ashamed.

 Eggcat and Mini me both look at the ground, ashamed

"How dare you do this..." I glare at them, "with out me!"

Egg cat and mini me both looked surprised.

"First, when did you do this and second why didn't you tell me."

Mini me answers.

"So you did this when I went on that road trip and you thought I would be mad? Ha! No I wouldn't. Just tell me next time okay?"

They both nod.

I get to bed.

Dear journal,

Today I went to the movies but before I did I went into another universe! Honestly I was surprised. I help the SMG4 there with beating SMG3. It was a cool experience I got to say. Hopefully I didn't mess anything up with this timeline but it felt like a different world so I should be good.

Well I don't have much to say now except I'm rich as fuck now. I'm a billionaire! I think... I didn't count the money in my secret vault and I'm not going to. I need to get rid of it...fast...

Goodnight,

Five.

I get changed and comfortable in bed. I close my eyes...

Sleep welcome me

_________

Go see RabbitDemonXD  their story gave me the idea for this part!

Words: 1614