"Thanks to the New Founding Fathers we can cleanse our souls, we can be free and let loose our own animals, we can help and make America great again." the woman flashes the light and sees Zaria. "Let's see who we have here, it's the amazing daughter of Senator Charlie Roan, the person who wants to take our privileges by being American and the opportunity to cleanse our souls. Come here bitch! Let's play a game... how about we play the same games that they played with your family?" Zaria stops breathing and her blood starts to boil.

"Don't you dare talk about my family again!" Zaria starts to run thru the cars making the woman shoot at her.

Leo starts panting, "It's a lot of blood, Leo. We should call someone. If Zaria sees what happened to you she is gonna get mad at you" Charlie says making Leo chuckle.

"I know... I know." Leo sighs. "I don't know who to trust. We are on our own. You understand me?"

"Okay. Where do we go?"

"East. Out of the city. There are a lot of threats. I told Zaria the same." He sighs and starts thinking about her. "There's a lot of death."

"Come on Zaria Roan, let's purge together you have to try it." The woman starts to shoot at her making Zaria change cars and shoot from the side of the car. "Let's feed our souls together."

"Fuck you bitch." Zaria shoots at the feet of the woman before hitting her left leg making the woman scream in agony and laugh.

"Ugh! Come on Zaria finish me! You're already purging girl, I don't care if I die today. I already killed my son of a bitch of husband and my sister. I already purged if I die I'm going to heaven. " The woman screams throwing her gun to the side and lifting her arms praying to god.

Zaria starts to walk to the woman pointing her gun to the head. "I'm not purging bitch, I'm defending myself!" She says before shooting the woman in her head. Zaria starts picking up a new gun and some ammo when she starts to hear screams in the distance. "God please protect Leo and my mother and let us find in the path again please." Zaria starts running thru the streets when she sees a green van approaching her. She tries to run but the pain in her leg causes her to stumble.

"Ms. Roan, we know who you are and we know that you don't belong out here, you can come with us if you want." The woman in the passenger side says lowering the window, Zaria immediately points the gun to the head of the woman.

"Are you purging tonight?" Zaria asks taking the safety off.

"No, we help people if they have injuries, we have an unspoken agreement were they don't bother us and we don't interfere in there activities, you're safe with us." The woman speaks with her arms up.

"Thank you very much." Zaria lowers her gun and puts the safety on. "You both know my name but I don't know yours."

"My name is Laney and she is Dawn." Laney opens the back of the van signaling Zaria to enter before entering and closing the door. "He is Rondo, he's a good kid we gave him some painkillers so he is gonna be out for another thirty minutes."

"I cannot begin to thank you both how grateful I am that you're helping me." Zaria said giving them a small smile.

"Don't worry Ms. Roan." Laney smiles. "But, what the hell are you doing outside? Weren't you inside your house or something?"

"I was but someone betrayed my mom and broke into the house, I had to escape from a window." She sighs. "And please call me Zaria I hate when they call me Ms. Roan." Zaria gives a small smile to them.

"Alright! Let's what else do we found."

"Well, this is my place. You can stay all night if you want to. Now, I got to ask you 'cause I'm just a nosey old dog. What in the Mississippi fuck was you doing outside on Purge Night, Senator?" Joe asks shaking his head.

"Yeah. There was an assassination attempt on me. I can't thank you enough, Mr... I'm sorry, I know you told me."

"Dixon. You can call me Joe, Senator." Putting his hand out for a shake

Yeah. Joe, I'm Charlie." The Senator shakes his hand breathing heavily.

"That's Marcos right there. Marcos is... He's a fan of yours and he's in love with your daughter." Joe says catching the attention of Leo who narrows his eyes at Marcos.

"Hi, Marcos. It's nice to know that you like my daughter" Charlie says extending her hand.

"Hey, Senator." Marcos shakes her hand.

"He actually think you can win this thing." Joe says.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Shit! Tell her what she need to do to win, Marcos." Joe says laughing pointing at Marcos.

"No, it's not my place to say."

"Well, you saved my life, Marcos. I'd like to hear it, please."

"Florida is the key. You have to get the elders. What your daughter was doing was good for your votes."

"That's smart. Zaria was the one who told me the same so you're not wrong. Joe, what do you think?"

"I don't think you got a damn chance." He says looking at her.

"Well, have a little faith."

"Well, I lost my faith in the system a long time ago, Senator. Water?" Joe says extending a bottle of water.

"Thank you."