Double date | 027

Start from the beginning

"Nevaeh, I'm seriously traumatized!" He groans. "Hey, I can only fuck my girlfriend once in a while because she lives all the way in California!" I put my hands up in defense. "Yeah, let's keep it that way." He rolls his eyes.

"Wow, I see how it is." Billie scoffs. "I thought you loved me." She says, pretending to be offended. "I do." Isaiah chuckles. "Then why can't Nevaeh and I fu-"

"Okay, let's make cookies now!" Isaiah cuts her off and claps his hands together.

Me and Billie laugh but help him out. I show Isaiah how to use the oven (even though I'm 99% sure he can do it himself) and we put the cookies in to bake.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"Those were so fucking good." Billie says as she finishes her last cookie. "They were actually kind of good." I shrug. "Vegan food isn't bad." She rolls her eyes. "Mhm.." I nod slowly.

"I'm with Billie on this one." Isaiah chimes in even though his mouth is full. "Stop chewing with your mouth full." I sigh. "Can a man get 5 minutes of peace for once?" He puts his hands up in the air.

I just roll my eyes and ignore what he said. "Anyways, what time are we going out tonight?" I ask. "We can leave in an hour or so." Isaiah shrugs. "Okay." I nod my head.

Billie and I get up and go to my room before sitting down on the bed. "I hope this Devin guy is nice." She sighs. "Me too. Zay deserves someone good." I say, Billie nodding in agreement.

"Can I have a hug?" She asks. "Sure." I laugh and wrap my arms around her, hugging her. "You okay, baby?" I ask. "Yeah, I just wanted you to hold me for a second." She shrugs. I smile and kiss her on her head. "I love you."

"I love you." She repeats. She pulls away from the hug and kisses me softly. I put my hand on her cheek as we kiss while she puts her arms around my neck.

After we pull away, she pecks my lips a few more times, making me laugh. "You're clingy today."

"It's just because I leave soon." She sighs.

Oh.

Right.

I look down at my lap and frown. "It's okay, baby. I'm sorry for bringing it up." Billie grabs my hand and kisses it. "Don't be sorry. I just totally forgot that you're leaving soon." I shrug. "Hey, look at me." She grabs my face in her hands and looks right at me. "We're gonna do this. Someday, Nevaeh, we're never gonna have to do long distance again. We would always be together."

"I mean, that's if.. you see us going that far because I know I do." She smiles shyly.

I fall more and more in love with her every day.

"I do too, baby. I promise we'll make it there." I grin. "If I ever move, Isaiah's clingy ass will most definitely come, though."

"That's fine. He's like my brother in law." Billie winks. "Alright then." I chuckle.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"Let's go, guys!" Isaiah shouts. Billie and I walk out to the hallway and Isaiah sighs. "What took you guys so long?"

"We were fucking." Billie smiles innocently. I nudge her and roll my eyes. "We were getting changed."