2

A week had passed since Leehan's introduction to class 608, a week since Taesan experienced something new. A brand new feeling

He's been mesmerised by his beauty, barely able to concentrate on his work. As a result, he almost failed his last test.

On the other hand, Leehan had the highest grade in the class, he wasn't too interested in Taesan, at least he didn't show it.

Secretly, he thought the boy was very attractive, both physically and in terms of personality.

It was time for his sixth Korean lesson ever since he transferred. He liked the subject, either because of the teacher or the guy next to him.

--

Once the class sat down the teacher announced something.

"You'll be in groups of six, you'll have to work on a small text of a book that I hand to you and you'll have to describe it. On the sheet that I'm- uh wait no, Yuna- will distribute" The girl seemed surprised that her name was mentioned, but she stood up to get the work sheet. "-you'll know what to do, I'll tell you the groups in a second"

Yuna walked around the classroom, handing out a sheet. He looked around the room, searching for his next victim. "Tzuyu, can you hand out the texts once you know the groups, one paper per group" "Yes Sir"

Tzuyu was one of  the tallest girl in the class, she's a fun person to be around, but neither Jaehyun or Taesan have ever been close to her.

"Group one, Haru, Shuhua, Yuju, Leeseo, Kyujin and Eunwoo" The six looked at each other, the group wasn't the worst, obviously not the best.

The teacher countinued calling out names "Group 4, Yujin, Jungwon, Jaehyun, Leehan, Taesan and Eunchae"

Did he announce that correctly, Taesan and Jaehyun together? The professor seemed to hate the two of them when they were together. Although they understood, it was still annoying.

The group was probably the best in the class, Yujin was smart and knew how to make a group work correctly and efficiently.

Jungwon and Jaehyun didn't need an introduction.

Taesan hoped he'd be able to talk to Leehan casually, without messing up his speech completely.

Eunchae was really nice, the only thing the trio knew about her was that she skipped a year since a couple of years ago, Woonhak and her were friends and in the same class. That means she must be smart.

--

Once the 5 groups had sat down at their respective tables, Tzuyu handed out the papers and Yujin immediately started reading it, not letting the others even look at the paper.

"This looks like it's gonna take some time, are you free during lunch? We could meet at the library"

After the other five answered the "leader" they decided that they would meet up in the library during lunch.

They started reading the worksheet while Yujin was trying to understand the text. Based of her expressions, it seemed to be hard.

"Alright class, you'll have a week to work on this and you'll then have to present it in front of the class"

--

With this, the group started deciding who would read what part.

"Yujin, you should go first" "Why?" "Cause you would make a great introduction, and you'd hook the class"

The girl thought for a while and agreed to do it. "Taesan, Leehan, you both should do the summary" "I agree" Jaehyun chimed in.

"I thought you fell asleep?" "I did" Yujin hit his arm. "Jaehyun!" "I'm sorry"