"Then take it off. I'm not stopping you," Lesso said with a smirk, almost imagining the view. She wrapped her arms around Dovey's waist.

"You're not helping either," Dovey said with a smile as she looked up at Lesso. Dovey lifted her arms and rested them around Lesso's neck. "You said we need to help her so that is what we'll do. What was your plan to start?"

"I wasn't being serious. I said that to get her out of my office," Lesso said still smiling at how Dovey thought she was serious.

"The poor girl is in real trouble and she came to you for help. Us, Lesso we need to help her," Dovey said looking to Lesso's purple eyes "Please?"

Lesso sighed. Dovey knew she had won she just needed Lesso to officially verbalise it. "Fine. We will check it out,"

"Yay! This is like when we were at school but cooler,"

"Yes dove,"

It was with that that the two Deans excited Lesso's office. One excited to be together and 'solving crime' as she put it. The other just found her partner very cute and entertaining. They journeyed down the spiral staircase and down several corridors. Dovey used Lesso as a shield to hide from the students and staff. Dovey was actually terrified of all of them, she would never admit it but she very much is.

"What am I actually looking for here?" Lesso asked as if she'd had enough and wanted to go to bed as her feet grew more sore. Walking in heels all day is not the most perfect idea in the world.

"Clues," Dovey said with a wide smile. Suddenly she gasped and ran towards the end of the corridor. She picked up something and turned back round so Lesso could see. "Clue!"

"Yes dove but what is it?" Lesso laughed

"I'm not sure but it glows,"

"I'm pretty sure that's the mould the janitors should be getting rid of," Lesso laughed as Dovey quickly got it out of her hand. Wiping them on her dress quickly while scrunching up her face.

"Why did you let me do that?" Dovey asked as she stormed to the bathroom.

"Where are you going, princess?" Lesso smirked

"To wash my hands,"

"What makes you think the taps work?" Lesso asked as Dovey turned around with a confused look "you can try them if you wish,"

"Does anything in this castle work?!" Dovey also yelled looking around at all the other all part falling off the walls, cracks in the flooring and endless amount of mould.

"If I remind you of how much funding my school gets compared to yours does that answer your question?" Lesso asked

"Very much so," Dovey added quickly before another question crossed her mind "did she say anything to you about this? Anything that may help us?"

"Asking me because she doesn't like you anymore. What was the reason again?" Lesso pretended to think while Lesso gave her a scowl. "Ouch. Ok, ok. She said about the spirit. She said about following her. Eyes! It had eyes! Erm... a door,"

"Right a door. What about this door?" Dovey asked as they walked into a nearby classroom so they weren't in the hallway anymore

"It had planks over it, chains. It was very old and it was glowing," Lesso stopped there and thought "you don't think it's... that door,"

"That door? Your gonna have to be more specific I have no idea wha- The door! It can't be?" Dovey said. Both of the deans sprung into action. They went down to the dungeons of the school for evil. It connected the sewers of the two schools together. It was positioned even further down than the doom room. Dovey hated that room and had her ears covered as she went past, it upset her far too much. "I still don't understand why you have that room,"