13: Just More Trouble...

"Maybe if you wore some lower heels we wouldn't have this problem, Lesso," Professor Dovey continued as she bickered with the Evil Dean. The two came marching in as the door slammed behind them. Ana watched as they complained to each other about the stairs. Ana tried to stay as still as she could while watching the two deans. It was out of the key hole and cracks in the wardrobe.

"What is it you need?" Lady Lesso huffed as she adjusted her shoes. The women sat on the sofa as it she'd been punched in the gut. She was almost trying to speak some sense into the other women "I really hope I haven't climbed them stairs again for nothing,"

"Nothing? Your the one wh-," it was then Dovey paused and there was a silence in the room. Ana continued to watch through the key hole of the cupboard to see the two deans by the sofa. One too off towards the middle of the room. The other stood up from the sofa to walk over to the seats positioned but Dovey's desk. Dovey got to her desk after Lesso and looked around like they were being watched and continued "Nevermind. It's concerning the Charming girl,"

"Well she isn't very Charming," Lesso remarked as she laughed at her own remark. She looked at Dovey who was not laughing and stopped. Instead of her usual plastered smirk after such a glare she simply adjusted her tie. She cleared her throat to continue "Besides I don't see why your so worried about her,"

"Because it's somewhere new and a new place can effect such a girl in-,"

"Effect a girl? She is completely fine and I ca-,"

The two Deans continued interrupting each other and getting angrier and Ana watched it all. They got louder and yelled at each other till Dovey lost it.

"It's because it's change new environment an-" Dovey started to yell as she was interrupted again

"Everyone deals with tha-" Lesso tried to reason in a stern tone not realising Dovey had yelled,

"Not like this!" Dovey yelled a little too loud. Finally it had finally clicked in Lesso's head that Dovey had yelled. Dovey had gotten over whelmed and she looked as Dovey grew more worried for the girl. Lesso avoided eye contact till they both locked eyes and shared a look. This was before Dovey looked down at her hands, almost sorry. "You know for a fact that girl is terrified. A, once, princess put in a castle with hundreds of villain children. I would be terrified,"

"Sadly, Dove, terrifying the girl is the best I can offer," Lesso said holding her hands up as she smirked trying to lighten the mood "Honest,"

"Hmm I bet," Dovey said sarcastically

"She seems to be fitting in just fine if I do say so myself," Lesso started "My classroom took a beating alright. She has an ability, Dove. It just solidifies it further. Anastasia Charming is a Never, whether she likes it or not. Plus she is not you. She is tougher then she looks," Lesso said in a more calming voice. Lesso seemed to believe in her. Ana was shocked. She thought the Dean had lost all hope in her as she was a princess. Yet them sentences showed she had hope for the princess after all.

The deans both looked defeated, although Dovey looked more pissed off then the other dean. Ana stared back and forth between the women. She waited for something to happen

Lady Lesso actually believes in me... She thought as her last bit of hope to be an Ever was crushed

"At least you have to deal with the letters upon letters," Dovey chuckled in annoyance as walked around her desk, she held her hands in fists beside her. She approached the desk to look at the piled up paper in front of her. She rummaged around the desk to find these so called letters. Except the letter that was addressed to Ana. Dovey didn't even touch it. In total, Dovey pulled out 25 letters while counting each one for Lesso (And Ana) to see "And 25... 25 letters from the Charming family! It's an outrage and just so you know Cinderella is much nicer to talk to then her prince,"