𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙪𝙥

Stiles opens the door to Scott's house, with a younger version of Derek following. "We're just gonna wait here for Scott." Stiles gestures around with his pointer finger. 

"We're gonna sit here quietly and we are not gonna call or talk to anyone." The lanky pale boy stated, putting emphasis on the 'anyone'. 

The younger version of Derek follows, "Do I talk to you?" he asks. 

 "No." 

 "Good." replied Derek.

 "Fine." Stiles agreed, getting annoyed. 

"Who's gonna talk to him?" Derek asked gesturing towards Scott's dad, who was holding up a brown paper bag, clearly filled with takeout food. Stiles made a sound of surprise which turned into an unsatisfied hum. 

"Are you getting taller?" He asked rhetorically while gesturing with his hand at the man. 

 "What are you guys doing here?" The McCall father asked. 

Younger Derek glances at Stiles exasperated expression while answering. "Waiting for Scott."

"I bought extra, you guys hungry?" Special Agent McCall, Scott's dad asked while placing the takeout bag onto the table.

"Yeah." 

"No. No we're not hungry." Stiles insisted. 

"No, I'm starving." The younger version of sourwolf stated. 

Stiles points at Derek. "Neither of us are hungry. Thanks, though." The Stilinski kid said with a slight smile. 

Agent McCall, nods and puts his hands in his pants pockets. "Okay, well if you're not hungry Stiles. Your friend can still eat with us." Scott's dad said. "What's your name?" 

 "Derek Ha-"

"-Derek Hall!" Stiles pointed again at the younger version of Derek, while the confused werewolf gave Stiles a weird look. "Its uh... my boyfriend, Derek Hall." Stiles wrapped his arm around Derek's shoulder, with an awkward smile. Young Derek stared a little dumbfoundly at Stiles before smiling awkwardly too. "From eh... Mexico, so." Stiles pronounced the 'x' like a 'h', as he patted the shoulder his arm rested on before withdrawing his hand. 

Scott's dad pursed his lips and nodded. "Es usted natural de Mexico, Derek?" 

 "Oh my god." Stiles expressed as he both realised what he had said and how Agent McCall was speaking Mexican to Derek. 

 "No soy nativo, uh... sino que pase un monton de tempo alli." Derek replied while Stiles was looking more shocked and confused by the second. 

"Fantastic." Mr McCall praised. "Eggroll?" 

 "Hell yeah." Derek said with a genuine smile. Walking with Scott's dad into the kitchen. 

"Hahaa." Stiles laughed drily, in disbelief that A, he had called Derek his boyfriend and Scott's dad actually believed him, and B, that he was lucky enough that Derek spoke Mexican.  

But he still followed them into the kitchen.