Invitations

Seb had invited Arthur to a sleepover about...2 weeks ago maybe? He couldn't remember fully, his mind was more focused on whether Arthur actually wanted to come.

He was hard to read at the best of times even though everyone just said he was weird Seb though he was kinda cute. That being a thought he had on his mind more than he'd like to admit but at this point he'd gotten used to.

I mean...it wasn't gay to find a guy cute...
he just found Arthur cute and didn't find any girl he'd ever met or dated attractive in the slightest! Okay maybe it was a little gay...

But his extremely obvious feelings were not important at the moment, what was more important was whether Arthur was gonna come or not.

He wasn't entirely sure on whether Arthur even remembered the invitation but he also didn't want to bother him if he did remember. He had set the sleepover for Sunday which was only tomorrow and the urge to ask if he was still coming was unbearable.

~~~

All Arthur could think about was tomorrow, every time he tried to think about something else it all went back to the sleepover, like making his bed...or his mum...asking if he had found anyone he liked yet...

But that thought was too distracting to think on for too long so he decided to put all of his attention into getting some clothes picked out, washing his hair and putting on a little bit of concealer- just to see if it made him look better.

It actually did, much better in his opinion, or at least a lot less sleep deprived which helped his rapidly sinking confidence a little.

For his clothes he went for an old turtleneck his father left him that only fit him now, some unintentionally fading jeans, some beat up white air forces and a brown blazer which is mum said looked tacky(his favourite go-ahead to wear something)

Just then he remembered Brad had given him an invite to a party one of his cousins was having but that thought passed quickly.

Sunday would come slowly but surely.

~~~

Brad had waited outside for around half an hour when he decided to go inside with nothing but a gruff sigh, he was used to being payed too much attention to but being ignored was just as bad.

He'd thought about texting Arthur but had pushed the idea to the back of his head because he didn't want to seem lonely.

Arthur had mentioned that he was going to Sebs house but that was on Sunday so something must've come up, Brad would rather be lonely for a bit at a party than have his only friend get pissed at him for interrupting something important.

~~~