Trial 2

Keegan PoV

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see it was that purple haired girl...she turned me to face her and she just said.

???: "we can't let our feelings, and differences, drive a wedge between us. Calm down"

I felt a sense of calm around her as she held me...I wanted to get to know her more personally...so Cu sensed this and got the others out of the room...leaving me and her in the same room, it was an awkward silence, until she spoke up.

???: "so...how was your day?"
"Well...urhm"
???: "Kyoko, Kyoko Kirigiri"
"Right Kyoko, my day is going as fine as it can get."
Kyoko: "Well, I heard about you on the news, Keegan."
"Yeah, that's me...I have no [fucking] clue what to do."
Kyoko: "Well, let's hope you're not a target in this game...I wouldn't like to lose you"

Wait a second...WHAT!? I did not expect that, if anything I thought no one cared if I died. It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and a sense of warmth enveloped me. Just before I was going to speak...she leaned in and did something I wouldn't have expected in 15 years.

".........Okay.....that.....was....something"
Kyoko: "Consider it a token of my feelings, now then shall we get going?"
"Ummmm, Yeah."

So we were walking in the hall when I tried to reach out my hand, But hesitated. I mean who would want to hold the hand of a liar...I mean yes I do play the fiddle, but my main talent is something I am ashamed of. Will she accept me as I am?

Kyoko PoV

I knew he had feelings for me, and I accepted those feelings, that was why I kissed his cheek. But I noticed he was hesitant about holding my hand, so I decided to hold his, I could tell he was feeling insecure about himself...but he had managed to get in on his own. I reached out to his hand, and held it softly into mine...He avoided eye contact with me...but seemed to enjoy it, but that is when we heard Monokuma on the P.A. System.

Monokuma: "Alright, you guys...Come to the gym immediately, and if you see Keegan tell him he is a damn bitch who deserves hell for sleep-dancing on me while I was surveying the halls."

So we went to the gym....where we see Monokuma with an envelope, That is when he spoke

Monokuma: "Alright guys, it's clear I have to use a motive for Everything now, huh? Well then, YOLO [MOTHERFUCKERS]!!!!"

And he just let the envelopes rain down and land in front of each of us, I see Keegan open his. Then I see Keegan trying to leave the gym...but I caught up to him. I see him burn his envelope in his room...before I see him start to pull out his violin and start to play...I noticed it brought him pain to discuss his secret...but he did. I was patient with him, so no need to rush it too fast.

"Hey, is everything okay?"
Keegan: "It's okay, just need a minute."

Keegan PoV

While I was walking, I noticed Cu was walking into the girls locker room...wait a second, what now, I walked in...with no regard for the rules...and
...
.....
......
Found the body of Chihiro
....
......
.......
Firstly why does my dog smell this [shit], and why of all people, he gets targeted? I am then about to walk out, when I turn and see Kyoko standing behind me.

"Ah, [shit] lassie you best be careful, you scared the [hell] out of me."
Kyoko: "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you.
"It's alright, but be careful, this is getting me on edge."

So after my adrenaline pikes down...I look at the body and see the lad had a cord around his arms to prop him up, I take it down as to see the whole thing was just a case on its own.