3

Finally the night of the sleep over arrived. Saying that Niki was a nervous mess was a understatement he was way more freaked out. And just glancing at Heeseung while the older is already looking at him and sending him a cute smile just added more to Niki's panick state.

Heeseung also asked Niki if he could invite one of his friends actually it was more like his roommate. Of course Niki agreed since it was only fair since Niki had his friends over.

The night started off smoothly with both Niki and heeseung's friends hitting it off. Of course the other three boys was use to Heeseung since they met him a few times before.

They had lots of fun while preparing dinner they also had a mini karaoke party going on while cooking. Heeseung and his friend cooked while Sunoo and Yechan sang their hearts out . While Jungwon and Taki was dying out of laughter since Sunoo and Yechan was sounding like cats that was choking on their own hairballs.

As for Niki he was gulping down glasses of apple juice like it was some kind of strong liquor. Jungwon noticed and asked him what was wrong. He replied by pointing with his eyes at the older boys at the stove cooking.

Heeseung was smiling brightly with the guy in front of him even using some sauce and putting some on the guy's nose and the guy looked shocked then did the same to Heeseung. They ended up having a little food fight.

Niki made a disgusted face before rolling his eyes and gulping down another glass of apple juice.

"Can you at least stop acting like this apple juice is some kind of whiskey" he snatched away the bottle of apple juice giving Niki a weird stare.

Food was served and instead of having Heeseung beside the younger his friend was sitting next to him. It was very akward in Niki's opinion since he kinda held a grudge against the guy because of that cooking scene.The guy was trying his best to make small talk with Niki. The younger only responded in short sentences making it very clear that he wasn't interested in becoming friends.

"Oh where are my manners I'm Jake by the way and you are?" he asked before eating.

"Niki" with that said he got up and went to the kitchen.Jungwon following close behind with his now empty plate.

"Can you at least act like you're interested in his small talks" jungwon spoke looking at Niki.

"Why should I ...I don't want anything to do with that guy in fact I wish he never came" Niki whisper shouted just then the kitchen door open. Both boys looked at the door with big eyes.

"What " Taki asked with a emotionless face as he went straight to the fridge and took out a some drinks.

"You guys really should stop being so comfortable in my house" Niki rubbed forehead while sighing.

Taki just took out some snacks as he looked at Niki from top to bottom before sassily scoffing and walking back to the living room.Jungwon just knew he learned that sassyness from Sunoo.

After arguing for a few minutes Niki went back to the living room as Jungwon went to the rest room.On his way he passed one of the guest rooms which was actually just Heeseung's room since he barely slept at his own house.He overheard the older's conversation.

"Hey just hang in there he'll open up to you" Heeseung chuckled as he smiled. Jungwon peeked through the half opened door.

"Look in a few hours we won't need to hide this ok" he said as the last sentence really caught jungwon off guard.

"Ok love you two... My lifeline" Jungwon almost gasped out loud but he quickly held his hand in front of his mouth preventing any sound from coming out.But it seemed like Heeseung heard because he looked at the door before approaching it. Jungwon quickly ran for the bathroom and just as he was about to open it Jake came out. Jake was a little surprised but covered it up with a small smile either way. Looking down he saw Jake holding tightly onto his phone. Jungwon found it very suspicious but just shrugged it off.

Meanwhile Niki is watching Sunoo talk about his different facial creams to Taki who seems very interested. Sometimes he thinks these two are literal soulmates meant to find each .

"Ok how about a game of truth or dare" Jungwon brought up as Niki's heart skipped a beat this was actually happening. Seems like jungwon could see how nervous the younger got as he squeezed the younger's hand under the table to somehow calm him down.

The game started off smoothly and it turned into chaos as Taki and Sunoo kept on choosing dare and Heeseung making the dares extremely weird.But then finally it was Heeseung's turn and after a few rounds he chose truth.

Jungwon asked the question that Niki's been waiting for this whole night.

"Ok Heeseung hyung do you see yourself maybe having a small crush or maybe even dating Niki" the question really made everyone quiet and the atmosphere was somewhat awkward.

Sunoo let his head down as he played with his hair while Taki and Yechan looked around the room like it was the first time they were seeing it as Heeseung and Jake looked at each other.Heeseung looked at Niki who looked back at him before he diverter his attention back to jungwon.

"No...why would I even think of that"

Niki's heart shattered into a billion pieces hearing those words. Jungwon held Niki's hand tighter under the table.

"I mean his like my little brother I saw him grow up and it would just be weird to date him " Heeseung explained as Jungwon nodded and then moved on to Jake. Trying to light up the atmosphere a little the game went on for a few minutes. But then Niki stood up and went upstairs. Everyone looked at him concerned since he just left without an explanation.

Jake stood up to follow him but heeseung held him back as he ran after the younger.
Leaving the other boys to look at each other confused.

Reaching the balcony Niki let his tears roll down his cheeks freely.He looked up to the night sky as he wished he never had feelings for Heeseung. At first he loved the feeling but now he hates it and just wishes it would disappear.

Heeseung stood in the door to the balcony as he ran up to Niki and asked him what was wrong as he checked the younger to see if he might have gotten hurt that's why he ran out. Niki pushed heeseung away as the older boy stood there confused.

"What happened Niki why are you crying?" He asked in a soft voice.

"You happened!" Niki shouted which startled heeseung a bit.

"Because of you I'm feeling this way I wish I never met you I wish our mother's never met each other in fact I wish I was never born!" Heeseung flung his arms around the younger as his heart broke at every word that just came out of Niki's mouth especially when the younger said that he wished he was never born that made heeseung burst into tears.

They both were crying loudly one out of pity the other out of anger and hurt.

" Heeseung hyung I like you" Niki spoke through his sobs. Heeseung froze as he moved away from Niki and his expression was different.

"W-what?" He asked as if trying to register if what he heard was true.

"Why can't you just take a chance on me hyung?" he held the older's hands. At this moment it was more like a plead and not a question.

"I'm already in a relationship Niki" he spoke in a sturn tone and yanked his hands out of Niki's hold.

"W- what" Niki felt his heart shatter more.

"Jake and me are in a relationship Niki ever since I started university the whole reason why I invited him was for you two to meet " he said the expression he had was both pity full and somehow disgusted.

"How could you even think of me and you ever getting together Niki " he didn't think before speaking he only realized how it sounded after he said it.

Niki stepped back as heeseung tried to hold his hands. Niki gave him a disappointed look before leaving.

That night everything changed between heeseung and Niki the bond they shared was gone.They became complete strangers.

                              The End