Toji x Male Reader ~ ☔

Requested by: Du_Kleist

warning: main character death, severe angst, homophobia, slurs, hinted Non-Con.

m/n worked as a nurse making around 3,700 yen an hour, it was enough to get a small shitty apartment while still paying for his medication.

he finally met a man he liked, toji came to the hospital one day severely injured. he was his nurse so m/n took care of him.

they made out one day after m/n forgot to take his medication, toji was cool about it even asking him out on a date.

|reader pov:
surprisingly we ended up hitting it off, he never dated any men before so I was constantly cautious.

he's been nothing but sweet to me, and he moved in pretty quickly. it made me happy to think someone liked me as I am.

time flew by as we spent more time together, toji was nothing but sweet occasionally buying me roses and buying me valentine cards.

I thought he was the one, I wanted to believe nothing could separate us and no one could come in between us .

it was around the time toji stopped most physical contact with me that I got suspicious about his behavior.

I hired a private investigator with what little extra money I had, I didn't expect to find much probably because I had faith in toji and also the investigator was relatively cheap .

the investigator met up with me around a few weeks later and handed everything. multiple different women all with toji in some kind of provocative manner.

this broke out an argument when he got back, harsh words, slurs and all kinds of comments were said to each other.

third person pov:
toji was getting more and more annoyed, he didn't care about how m/n felt he never really did.

"fuck do you actually think I liked you? stupid fag" toji spit out in anger, glaring at m/n

"yeah unfortunately I did, I should've known better than to stay with a damn bum" this enraged toji, as he finished what he was saying he was violently thrown into the wall, going unconscious from the impact.

(this shit is draining me mentally istg)

at the hospital he worked at toji sat there listening to the doctors tell him that the injury and his mental stability will worsen if he's not properly taken care of.

so toji the number one legal evader took him back and grudgingly looked after him.

m/n acted immature but he was out of working and the last of his medication was running out. toji extremely disgusted with m/n's new behavior started going out more

one day it was enough to make him leave as m/n started acting up again this time much worse without medication.

the following night he snuck out and never returned making m/n mentally break down and cry until he ran out of tears.

he was exhausted his life really crumbled after meeting toji, maybe he should've called in sick that day that they met.

harsh knocking echoed throughout the room, m/n getting quickly annoyed at the sound got up to check who it was.

"how many I help you?" m/n said with a trembling voice from the intense pity party from earlier.

at the door were rough looking men, loan sharks that toji had got loans from to spend on gambling and alcohol.

"we're here for toji, is he in?" m/n bit his lip and swallowed at the name of his past lover

"no you guys came a bit late, bastard took off" the rough men looked at each other, silently agreeing on sending a special message.

before they did anything they gave m/n another glance and noticed his curvy feminine figure and cute round pouty lips that fit perfectly on his face.

(I'm sorry my sanity is dropping 😭)

they gave each other a smirk knowing what they were both thinking. 'why don't we have some fun before we go' they both thought as they invited themselves in against m/ns protests.

several days later toji came back to m/n's apartment, hoping to forgive and forget (?)

the door was stuck giving toji a hard time getting in, he wondered if m/n really changed the locks until he ended breaking the door down.

it was silent way too quiet than toji knew m/n to be, he softly called out to his ex, expecting him to answer or pop out and surprise him.

nothing not a single noise, making toji increasing suspicious.

he started checking each room until he got to the bedroom and saw m/n tied to the bed and beat to death with a note from the loan sharks.

his face scrunched up reading it as he glanced at the corpse of his ex every so often.

|end

IM SORRY IF THIS WASN'T EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED I HAD TO INTERPRET ALOT OF WHAT YOU SENT :')

IK NOT THE BEST WRITING BUT I WAS RUSHING 😭