Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*

Start from the beginning

"Mhm ok ma play wit me if you want, you know i got issues forreal" i warned her and she just waved me off going into the bathroom.

Think im playing with ha ass

Lemme pull back up and see dat nigga in here, its gone be ha fault dat nigga dead as fuck.

"Bro so you really sat up there and tried to play in Karizma face like you wasn't just fucking ole girl from the courts?" Mire asked me cracking up like it was the funniest thing ever

"Nigga its not dat funny"

"On me nigga yes it is, how fuckin dumb you think Karizma ass is?! Cause if anything you da dumb one" he cracked up some more.

Man fuck this

"I aint tryna here allat i just wanted to vent to yo ass and smoke a couple of blunts that's it nigga" i mugged him pulling from my blunt.

"But what kinda brother would i be if i didn't tell yo ass what da real was, and you know yo ass wrong. Either you let Karizma go and let ha be happy forreal, or you get yo shit together and man da fuck up and stay on yo shit. Bro you can't have yo cake and then some" he preached to me sounding like pops.

I started chuckling

"Nigga you sound like pops old ass"

"Nigga who old?" We heard pops come out to the backyard.

"Ah shit here this man go" Mire laughed pointing at pops who threw the middle finger.

"Yall punk asses ain't got shit onna nigga like me" he hyped hisself up and walked back into the house.

Niggas be delusional

"See me personally, if I had a shawty like Karizma aint no fuckin up deadass" mire said continuing to smoke his blunt.

I scoffed rolling my eyes, "nigga you do! Yo ass just too scared to say shit to Malaysia ass"

He smacked his lips and shook his head in denial.

"Man yo ass know why im not even gone go down that lane with ha"

I lowly chuckled

"Sure nigga let dat be the reason" i got up dusting my pants off walking back into the house.

I grabbed my keys off the hook, "ma i be back finna go to Kari place real quick" i shouted from the foyer.

"Ok i love you be safe baby and here this kari's plate" my momma smiled giving me the plate of food.