Secretly Suicidal Atsushi AU - One Shot

Zacznij od początku

Akutagawa POV:

Jinko seems a bit suspicious. He's been trying to be a bit nicer to me for a while. I think I should spy on him to find out why...I'll play along with his little act. I won't tell Dazai though. The Jinko has shown me that I don't need Dazai's approval. Wait what am I thinking!? I need Dazai's approval to get stronger and prove I am strong! Why is Jinko's opinion affecting me!? This is annoying... I'll spy on him to know what's going on still.

~After the mission~

Okay, now we finished the mission. It was quite quick...maybe our enemy was just weak. Now let me follow him. I have to use my Port Mafia stealth to make sure not to get caught. 

I followed him to his apartment. He sat down and started writing something in a notebook. The notebook's title was 'Last Words.' I wonder why it's titled that but that isn't really that important. Then 10 minutes past as I was still spying on him, I was watching everything through a window that was open. The Jinko finally finished writing in that notebook of his. I saw him go outside and he started walking to some destination. He sat down on a bench near the famous river in Yokohama.

I was still able to see him but I was a bit far away, it seemed he was talking to himself. He looked frustrated but self-absorbed. Why was he making that face? I saw Jinko grab his flip phone. Ew, he has a really bad salary if he has that bad of a phone. But anyway it seems he's trying to call someone. I heard my phone buzz. He was calling me...? I answered it but put it on a low volume.

"Jinko?" says Akutagawa.

"Hello, Akutagawa. I hope you don't need Dazai anymore." Atsushi said walking towards the bridge.

"What do you mean by that Jinko...?"

"You don't need Dazai's approval just as you don't need me," Atsushi says looking in Akutagawa's direction smiling, a self-absorbed smile. (This is kind of a VNC reference but yeah)

"You knew I was watching...?" says Akutagawa anxiously. 

"Of course. Thank you, Akutagawa for everything," says Atsushi as he jumps off the bridge.

 (Imagine it's a really tall bridge, and if he falls in he'll crash his head and die from a brain injury basically.)

"JINKO!" he says frantically running to catch Atsushi with Rashamoun. (VNC reference again tehe) 

No one's POV:

One of the Rashmoun tentacles? (IDK what to call that lol) The Rashmoun tentacle manages to grab Atsushi's leg. (Yes the same one that gets severed or chopped off so many times hehe)

Now Atsushi was basically dangling from Rashmoun's tentacle things. Atsushi had taken sleeping pills before he jumped so Atsushi was sleeping, in a deep sleep for now, and he isn't a light sleeper. For now, the only thing Akutagawa was focused on keeping Atsushi from falling. Rashmoun gently brought Atsushi to him. He hugged Atsushi tight even though he was sleeping.

Akutagawa just held Atsushi for a few minutes shedding a few tears, something he hasn't done since his first kill. But this isn't him killing, this is him saving Atsushi from his doom. When he finished he brought Atsushi to his dorm, he ran to his (Akutagawa) room. He ran there even though his lung disease was hurting him. 

Akutagawa set Atsushi on his bed. He decided to grab some water for both of them. Gin was home so she saw everything unfold, well anything he did in the apartment. At first glance, Gin thought that Akutagawa killed the were-tiger. Yet when she saw his eyes it looked like he was crying. She got worried because she'd never seen her brother cry since the slums. 

Gin saw Akutagawa give the jinko water, well just placed the water beside him that is. Gin then asked Akutagawa what was happening. Akutagawa explained everything from Atsushi acting strangely too nice, from jumping off the bridge, and him seemingly taking sleeping pills. 

Gin was shocked at the revelation that her brother had just spoken. She felt a bit of pity and confusion about why the were-tiger of the agency was suicidal. The most reasonable answer she could think of is Dazai. After all, Dazai was suicidal even when he was in the Port Mafia.

Atsushi then woke up 2 hours later. He woke up with tranquility but that quickly turned into an annoyance as he knew he wasn't dead but he was grateful to be saved, he guessed who saved him. He got up and went to what looked like the living room.

Gin and Akutagawa noticed that Atsushi was there. Atsushi was just smiling, genuinely.

"How are you feeling were-tiger? Sorry I meant Atsushi," said Gin. 

"Atsushi..." says Akutagawa imitating what Gin was saying.

"I am here. Thanks, Akutagawa and Gin. Thanks for being there, also don't tell the agency." says Atsushi.

"We won't but can you allow us to help you get better?" said Gin.

"I suppose. Make sure you leave no evidence," says Atsushi with a wink.

Gin winks back and then Akutagawa goes and hugs Atsushi. Atsushi was shocked but hugged him back. It was weird because it was out of character (OOC) of Akutagawa.

Then Gin and Akutagawa decided that Atsushi would live in their house. Atsushi agreed but he said that Gin had to teach him how to be stealthy because he needed to leave no trace about him living with them. Gin agreed with a nod. The next day Atsushi came into the agency he told Kunikida that he found a different place to stay. Kunikida didn't question him much except for the question; "Is it far from the agency?" and Atsushi just said it wasn't far. It was like 20 minutes away. Ranpo wasn't too suspicious of the sudden movement but he couldn't care less for now. Now after the agency, when Atsushi goes home he gets taught by Gin how to move more stealthier and how to use knives.

Atsushi was grateful for them both. Gin and Atsushi became BFFS. And Akutagawa and Atsushi became official in a relationship. They were in a secret relationship because you know, Port Mafia and an ADA member. 

.

.

.

(Words: 1588)

.

.

/I feel like I can add more to this but I need some ideas for the plot. let me know please!! thanks/