Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*

Start from the beginning

"Aht aht ion get no whoppings no more, im too grown"

"Girl you NEVER too grown to get ya ass whopped, but okay bye baby love you"

"Rightttt, but bye momma love you too" i said hanging and quickly started texted Asia that she could come over know.

I jump off the stool and did a little happy dance grabbing my grapes as i made my way to my room.

"So we need to figure out and plan how we wanna take pictures of these places and stuff" i told Asia as i tapped the pen on my chin

Feeling her eyes on me i looked up and seen she was deadass starring at me.

I started smiling, ughhhh this girl makes my coochie tingly.

"Why is you starring" i smiled looking away.

"Yo pretty ass, c'mere" she said moving my journal outta my lap and pulling me closer to her.

"Asia what is you doinnnngg" i dragged slyly smiling and loving the feeling of her hands rubbing all up on my thighs.

She knows i love dat shit

"Harmony stop acting slow" she mumbled grabbing my chin pulling me in closer as she lightly pecked my lips.

"You know i been waiting to get close to yo sexy ass all damn day at school" she mumbled against my lips still rubbing on my thighs.

"Mmm have you really" i teased her biting my lip.

"Hell yea, but yo ass wanna play shit coo and stuff like we don't be finger banging and bumping coochies, like you don't be moaning my name when im spelling my name with my tongue on dat pussy" she seductively whispered in my ear.

Tryna squeeze my thighs together forgetting she was in between them

"Got dat ass reminiscing huh, lemme show you how much i missed you baby" she whispered kissing along my jaw.

Letting out a low moan i was tryna get my thoughts together.

"A-Asia stopppp my family still home" i squealed feeling her tongue run down my neck.

"Come on baby, i can go real fast"

Temptation is real yall!

"Hey Harmony can i-" i heard my sisters voice making me freeze up and immediately push Asia ass off of me.

"Ummm okay- ima just go and mind my business" Genisis quickly closed my door.

I panicked getting up and ran after her.

"Gen wait!"

"Harmony i said i was gone mind my business" she held ha hands up in surrender sitting on her bed.

"Please don't tell momma and daddy please Gen" i begged her on the verge of tears.

"Like i said Harmony its not my business"

"So you not gone tell?" I asked and she nodded her head getting on her phone.

"That yo business to tell not mines, but for what's it worth i already knew and yall cute together" she smirked at me.

I looked at her baffled.

"Ho-how?"

She shook her head, "don't worry bout it Mony, now kindly exit yourself outta my room"

Looking at her for a second blinking i turned around walking out her room and back down the hall to mines.

"Scary ass" Asia laughed.

I mugged her, "i told you to stop! I told you i still haven't came out to my parents and you tryna do little shit like that to get me caught up is blowing me forreal" i crossed my arms over my chest mugging her.

She kissed her teeth standing and coming in front of me.

"Bro im not tryna be in da closet again, i done already delt with dat shit. I wanna be able to love my girl and be with my girl out in da open.. not fucking hide in the dark our entire existence of our relationship that's been going on for two years" she whispered yelled holding up to fingers in my face.

"Bro Asia move out my face"

"Nah bro cause you got life fucked up for real. I love yo ass Harmony but im tired of loving yo ass in the dark"

"Ma we been doing this thing since freshman year and still we in da dark. Do you even wanna be with me foreal?" She raised her eyebrows up at me.

I screwed my face up looking at her like she was crazy

"Asia you know i love you what da fuck type of shit was that"

"Mmcht then act like it bruh ion feel da love man, ill do anything for yo ass but you can't even make shit right and let yo peoples know about us"

Feeling angry tears fall down my face

"Asia its hard! Im so fucking scared to come out to ny parents and you know that. Ion wanna get disowned and kicked out all because i fucking love pussy like what da fuck type of logic is that" i cried out releasing my tears.

Asia sighed and pulled me into her arms.

"I know ma, my bad" she whispered kissing the top of my head rocking us back in forth.

"Just wanna love yo ass out loud and im mad and frustrated that i can't. Im sorry for tryna force you to come out mamas....tell em when ever you ready" she whispered and i stood silently crying.

Being the only one in my family gay puts a lot of pressure on me.

Of course i wanted be with Asia out in the open as well, but i still wasn't ready to come out to my parents yet.

But now im scared that if i wait too late, that Asia will leave me and move on.

What do i do.......

My heart yall😩 what yall thinkkkk?! My girl Harmony needed ha own chapter lol

My heart yall😩 what yall thinkkkk?! My girl Harmony needed ha own chapter lol. Thanks for reading❤️!!