{In the Depth of love }

Happy reading.

Anika don't say  this bache.  I'm your mother. I know I've done many mistakes. But I don't deserve this ruthlessness from you. Please forgive me for my past behaviour and just hug me one r .   Her  mother shed tears trying to get hold on her , but she didn't let her and moved back while glaring  her with her blood shot eyes. 

An. You are not my mother. You never been. I was always your mistake , which you got in your unwanted marriage. You always said that I should had died in your stomach. Atleast you didn't have to  bear your marriage with my baba. And When things got unbearable for you. You left with your lover and then tortured  me day and night without caring about anything. And whenever things came on trusting. Then always you  trusted others not me. And you are saying you are my mother. No you are not mother.  You are just woman who gave me birth unwillingly.otherwise we don't have any other bond between us.   Hearing about her little past shivaay grit his teeth and feel like to punish her mother for being such an evil.   He is controlling himself because she is elder. If someone else would had been on her place.  then Till now he would had beaten her blue and back.

Her moth. I'm sorry I ....

Didn't you hear my wife said leave. That's mean leave the house. We don't want you in our house. Shivaay screams  giving her death glare tighting his grip on her hand. 

I can't go. I'm here to be witn my daughter.  She cry looking at anika pleadingly , who  exhale long breath and nods. 

An. Fine stay here. But I can't do it. I don't wanna be there where you will stay. Saying this she take her hand out of Shivaay's grip and left from there controlling her inner age. Which is working like volcano trying to come out any time. But she really don't wanna break down infront of anyone and chose to left from there. 

Anikaaa stop  anikaa ... shivay calls her from behind. But she walk out from there without looking back. 

Sh. You must be happy after seeing her going. Aren't you?? Already she was battling with her father's death. And here you landed as well.  It's clearly showing that she doesn't like you. And  when someone don't like us. Then we don't go infront of him. But you are such  stubborn that you landed in this house  like shameless. 

Oberoi control your tongue. You can't talk to my mother like that.   Her son came forward to defend his mothe pointing finger at shivaay.

Sh. Oh really. If you have so much problem seeing your mother getting insult then , why don't you take her  away from here. We really not in mood to having her here.  

It's her daughter's house. And she can come whenever she wants.   Hee son again defend making shivaay shake his head in disbelief. 

Sh. Seems like you people have full plan to stay here. Don't you??. 

Yes we have. Because we don't wanna leave  anika alone at this moment. I wanna be with my daughter all the time. And wanna take care of her in thick and thin.so you are no one to say us to leave this house. As we are not leaving. We are  staying here.  Vicky let's go. I'll show you your room. And then I'll get mine. Saying this that woman held her son's hand and  aimed to go towards rooms ,,But shivaay blocked  their way looking at her sternly. 

Sh. Security security he screams calling security  who come running there hearing  his voice.

Show the way of out to this woman and her son.  I want this place to be clear in few seconds. 

Her m.  You won't do it. You can't throw us out.

Sh. I can. And I'm doing.  When my wife doesn't want you , then you can't stay here. Did you understand. Now go from here. Take  them away security.  Men nods and started dragging them out.  She try to  push them away. But when they kept guns on their heads. They got scared and immediately  walk ahead silently without showing tantrums. As  they  got disappeared from  Shivaay's sight. He pulled his phone and calls her  but despite bells going. She is not picking up.