restrictions and revelations

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

the seoul night glittered with the neon glow of billboards as blackpink stepped onto the stage for another electrifying performance. the crowd roared, and the energy was palpable. among the cheers, jennie stole a glance at lisa, a silent exchange of understanding passing between them. the camaraderie that had made them inseparable since their trainee days was on full display.

offstage, the dressing room buzzed with activity. stylists flitted around, adjusting outfits and makeup. amid the controlled chaos, lisa and jennie found a moment of respite.

"can you believe the energy tonight?" lisa exclaimed, her eyes sparkling.

jennie grinned, "it's incredible. the fans give us so much love."

their laughter echoed, but little did they know, the harmony they shared would soon face a discordant note. as the night wore on, the internet erupted with videos capturing every shared glance, every touch between the two. the ship named "jenlisa" sailed stronger than ever.

days later, in a meeting room in yg entertainment's new building, the management team gathered to discuss the rising storm. a stern-faced pr expert, ms. shin, was introduced.

"our research indicates that the public is getting overly fixated on jenlisa. it's affecting the group's image," ms. shin declared.

the room fell into a contemplative hush. the management team, torn between artistic freedom and commercial strategy, acknowledged the need for a solution.

"we're proposing restrictions on their closeness during public appearances," ms. shin suggested, glancing at a powerpoint presentation outlining the dos and don'ts.

the atmosphere grew tense as the implications sunk in. unbeknownst to the girls, their fates were being reshaped by decisions made behind closed doors.

the next day, in the sleek confines of the agency's office, jennie and lisa were summoned to a meeting. their managers, faces etched with unease, delivered the news.

"we need to be more cautious about your public interactions. it's for the benefit of the group," the head manager explained, his words hanging heavily in the air.

jennie exchanged a glance with lisa, uncertainty clouding their expressions. the authenticity that had defined their group was now under scrutiny, and the unspoken fear of change lingered between them. as they left the meeting room, the weight of the newfound restrictions settled on their shoulders, foreshadowing the challenges that lay ahead.

days turned into weeks, and the imposed restrictions on jennie and lisa's interactions became a stifling routine. each touch was calculated, every smile rehearsed. the once effervescent rapport between the two felt like a distant memory.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

one evening, after a grueling rehearsal, jennie found herself irritable and restless. the weight of the limitations imposed on her, lisa worried about her, and a sense of frustration bubbled beneath the surface. as the group dispersed to their respective rooms in the hotel, jennie hesitated outside lisa's door.