"How is Beta squad to fight the Justice League?" Forager whimpered.

Green Lantern Hal Jordan then collapsed, they all look to the other two lanterns, they weren't looking too good and neither was Elongated Man he was going all droopy like a melting crayon.

"What's happening to them?" Lily asked.

"I forgot to mention a small flaw in the reconditioning." Granny said smugly. "Non metas suffer from the process in a way that metas do not. You perhaps noticed difference in the residual effect of the ghost dimension upon you Richard Grayson as opposed Jefferson pierce or Kaldur'ahm?"

Lily blood boiled.

"You twisted, old piece of-"

"Ah, ah, ah, I'd watch my tongue if I were you Wildflower, wouldn't want me to make all your aunts and uncles tare your friends apart now would we?"

That made Lily quiet.

"Violet!" Brion called out.

"Oh little prince, take heart you'll spend plenty of time with your beloved Violet. Together, you'll spread Anti-life throughout the universe, 'til death do you part."

Granny activated the machine, what could Lily or the others do? They were trapped pinned and unable to use their powers, they can't have been beaten just like that could they?

Everyone yelled and fell to their knees as intense pain gripped their heads, wait, Lily knew this pain, it was a brain blast!

"M'gann!" She called out in joy as she saw Her, Nightwing, Superman and Aquaman charged in.

But with one swift motion the machine fired the yellow tinge of the ghost dimension enveloping the area.

"Stop it! You're hurting them!" Lily yelled seeing all the others writhing in agony, but despite it M'gann kept managing to brain blast everyone.

Granny pushed Violet out of the protective barrier and her purple aura activated

"ENIERSTOHNN KAHHD-ZOHNN-TORRCH-HIERRO!"

"Violet no!" Lily watched in horror as the purple aura expanded and enslaved everyone to the equation's control.

"Well, at long last." Granny's grin was wider than her backside. "Rise children, and bare witness the age of the Anti-Life Equation is finally upon us! The age of Darkseid begins!"

Lily's heart shattered, her brother, her friends, her family, all of them into mindless slaves, the entire universe is going to under Darkseid's control and she couldn't do anything to stop it. She broke down in tears.

"Do you see now Lily, you have lost, you and your friends were simply delaying the inevitable." Lily gave no reply. "But now I'm afraid it's your turn my dear, and don't worry, I'll ensure your abilities are put to good use, In the name of Darkseid."

Granny deactivated Lily's barrier

"NO!" She flinched, waited to be taken over...
...
...
...

She opened her eyes, she was still her, but she was enveloped in a golden light, the same one her magic pollen gave off, it looked like was protecting her.

"Ok... this is new." She with a mixture of surprise.

"How is this possible?" Granny said in disbelief.

"Life's full of surprises." Lily remarked, running towards Violet, trying to get the device controlling her of her face.

Before Granny could retaliate, she started screaming in pain. and just to make things even weirder another Granny in the clothes she's usually in appears and the two fuse into each other, like cells dividing, but in reverse.