lisa teases jennie

Start from the beginning

jennie, caught off guard by the unexpected shift, tensed for a moment, her eyes widening. a silent understanding passed between them as lisa's hand hovered tantalizingly close to a more intimate territory. the mischievous glint in lisa's eyes intensified, and a playful smirk played on her lips.

"well, well, what do we have here?" lisa teased, her voice carrying a suggestive undertone.

jennie, a blush creeping up her cheeks, attempted to maintain her composure. "lisa, we're supposed to be rehearsing." her voice hoarse, earning a chuckle from the younger girl.

lisa, her fingers tracing circles on jennie's inner thigh, the proximity causing jennie's breath to hitch. "consider this a different kind of practice, darling."

"you know," lisa said, her tone dropping to a sultrier register, "i could make a career out of nursing you back to health."

jennie shot her a warning glance, her center throbbing from lisa's touch. but the other girl did not need to know that. "lisa, if you don't stop running your hands over my leg, i will kick you."

lisa burst into laughter, the sound echoing in the room. "okay, okay, i'll behave. but you have to admit, i make a pretty good nurse, don't i?" just as the anticipation reached its peak, lisa withdrew her hand, the teasing glint in her eyes replaced with a mischievous grin. "just keeping you on your toes, jennie."

jennie, a mixture of relief and a lingering desire evident in her gaze, chuckled nervously. "you're lucky you're good at it, or i'd kick you out of my personal medical team. you really know how to keep things interesting, don't you?" she stood up, playfully shoving lisa.

lisa winked, the playful energy returning. "life's too short for boring rehearsals, babe."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

as they continued rehearsing, lisa couldn't shake off the lingering memory of the previous night's unexpected encounter. a mischievous idea sparked in her mind, and she couldn't resist bringing it up to jennie.

"you know, last night, you didn't really do the lip bite. i thought you were all talk," lisa teased, a playful glint in her eyes.

jennie, catching the challenge in lisa's words, raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing on her lips. "oh, really? i bet you've been thinking about that all night. you think i couldn't handle it?"

lisa chuckled, crossing her arms. "it kept me up, actually. prove me wrong. show me what you've got."

jennie, never one to back down from a dare, approached lisa with a confident stride. the air crackled with anticipation as she leaned in, her lips brushing against lisa's ear before she dared to gently bite lisa's lower lip.

a soft gasp escaped lisa's lips, and her eyes widened in surprise. jennie pulled away, a triumphant smile on her face. "how's that for handling it?"

lisa, a mix of amusement and admiration in her eyes, nodded. "alright, you got me. i stand corrected."

just as when jennie was about to pull away, lisa grabbed her waist and brushed her lips against the older girl's. "actually, i need more." lisa murmured against jennie's lips.

jennie, taken by surprise but not one to shy away from the challenge, felt a rush of heat as lisa's lips met hers. the room seemed to spin for a moment as lisa's unexpected move ignited a different kind of fire between them.

lisa's grip on jennie's waist tightened, pulling her even closer. jennie clung her arms around lisa's neck, deepening the kiss. she slightly opened her mouth and lisa took the chance to shove her tongue and meet jennie's, earning a moan from the older girl. the playful banter from earlier now transformed into a charged exchange of desires. jennie, her initial triumph replaced by a newfound intensity, responded to lisa's kiss with equal fervor.

as jennie pushed lisa back onto the couch without breaking the kiss, the atmosphere in the room intensified. straddling lisa's lap, jennie's hands threaded through the younger girl's hair, deepening the connection between them. the heat between their bodies mirrored the fiery exchange of their intertwined lips.

lisa's hands roamed with purpose, tracing the lines of jennie's back and sides, leaving a trail of heat in their wake. the room echoed with the soft sounds of their shared desires, and the boundaries that had once defined their friendship melted away in the heat of the moment.

lisa rubbed her hands along jennie's thighs, slowly placing them towards the inner part. jennie, moaning with desperation, clenched her throbbing and wet center. her moan reverberated through the room as lisa's touch ignited a passionate flame within her. the air seemed to crackle with electricity as they explored the uncharted territories of their desires, lost in a world where only the intensity of their connection mattered.

jennie grabbed one of lisa's hands tightly and lisa breaks away from the kiss, looking at the girl with concerned eyes, "i'm sorry."

the older girl shook her head, "no," she places lisa's hand above her center. "here, please..." she pleaded, her voice almost a whisper.

lisa chuckled quietly as she squeezed jennie's inner thigh. "not yet, babe."

jennie cries, feeling tormented at the moment, "why not?" she asked, her brows furrowed.

"i want it to be special." lisa simply answered, smiling genuinely at the girl. she kisses jennie's forehead as the older girl nods and places her head against lisa's neck.

lisa, with a mischievous grin on her face, quickly ran her fingers against jennie's center, with just the fabric of jennie's satin shorts and underwear as the barrier. jennie scoffed, startled at the sudden action. "don't do that if you won't continue it." she rolled her eyes.

lisa smiles, placing another kiss on jennie's lips. "you're soaked." she playfully mutters.

"your fault." jennie responds.

a knock was heard on lisa's hotel room door and jennie was quick to get off of lisa's lap, earning a chuckle from the other girl.

"hey, lisa! let's do a live on weverse!" jisoo shouts from the outside, unaware of the charged atmosphere within the hotel room. lisa shot a quick glance at jennie, both sharing a silent agreement to keep their current activities under wraps.

"yeah, sure, unnie! just give me a minute," lisa called back, her voice betraying no hint of the activities that had just transpired.

jennie, her cheeks flushed but a mischievous glint still in her eyes, quickly straightened her disheveled appearance. "looks like we have to save the encore for later," she whispered with a playful smirk.

lisa chuckled, moving to open the door for jisoo, and rosé who was behind her. as the other girls enter, the room's charged energy dissipated, replaced by an air of nonchalance.

"jennie, you're here! i've been looking for you in your room." rosé smiled, seemingly unaware of the subtle tension in the room.

jisoo, oblivious to the subtle shift in the room's dynamics. "what were you two up to?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"just rehearsing," lisa replied with a casual grin, shooting a discreet glance at jennie.

jennie, ever the master of composure, added with a straight face, "yeah, just perfecting my solo stage."

jisoo looked between them, a skeptical expression on her face. "uh-huh, well, we're going live in five. you better not be tangled up in any more 'moves' by then."

the four shared a laugh as they prepared for the weverse live, the events of the interrupted moment lingering in the background. little did jisoo and rosé know, the uncharted territories of their changing relationship were still waiting to be explored once the live broadcast concluded.

-

twt: saintkjn