"oh my god"

"dude, i wasn't even near you. why did you blame me?" jack scoffed, looking at quinn indignantly.

"quinn, why didn't you delete the account?" luke asked quietly, looking at his older brother with curious eyes, asking the question all three of them had running through their heads.

"i don't know" he breathed out, looking deep in thought all of a sudden. the excuse he had been telling himself was that devon had a right to chose if she wanted to delete it or not but he knew he was lying to himself, he just wasn't yet sure why.

"you okay huggy?" luke asked, looking concerned.

"yeah, just thinkin"

"does that mean i can start texting her again?" jack questioned, looking excited at the thought of texting devon again until he saw the dumbfounded look on quinn's face.

"dude"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

devon was usually a calm person. she liked to think reasonably and think everything all the way through. she was almost always calm, except when she was with julien, but lately, more specifically since she and quinn talked again, she felt everything but calm.

she knew she was most likely overreacting but she never got closure from their relationship. the way the break up had happened so suddenly and with no explanation whatsoever had broken her apart and it had taken a long time for her to heal so for him to suddenly come waltzing back into her life was hard.

the girl was currently laying in her bed, wallowing in self pity while she watched tiktoks when she got inturreptud by the ringing of her phone.
hesitantly answering the group facetime, she was immediately met by the yells of julien and sunny, who appeared to be in a heated roblox game.

"hey, honey" molly greeted with a smile, looking up from the book she was reading.

"hey guys" devon muttered, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"i told you to run the other way you motherfucker!" julien yelled, furiously clicking his mouse.

"i did! you weren't fucking there you asshole!"

"i was! you didn't see me cause you didn't fucking run!"

"what are they doing?" dev asked, hoping molly would have some answers.

"i don't even know what game they're playing. i lost track a couple minutes ago. anyway, how are you dev?" molly softly asked, setting her book aside to pay full attention to the girl.

"feeling better, i guess"

"you sure?"

"yeah, still a little overwhelmed but i'm getting over it" devon softly said. she listened to her friends yells for a minute, deciding to admit something to molly, hoping sunny and julien where too distracted to listen "i, uh, texted quinn"

"you texted huggy!?" sunny and julien exclaimed at the same time, looking at the camera at the same time, a loud 'fuck' following from sunny, when she saw she got killed in that little moment of distraction.

devon sighed but decided to answer either way. "yeah, he was the one to put the account on private"

"i knew it" julien smirked, logging off the game and leaning back on his chair.

"and?" molly soflty urged, feeling concerned for the wellbeing of her friend.

"i don't know"

"he's a piece of shit" julien suddenly said, earning a gasp from molly and a snort from sunny.

"julien!" molly reprimanded, mildly looking like a mom.

"look, you know i love the guy but he's dumb as fuck. i honestly can't keep defending him"

"real" sunny mused, her too getting off the game and turning her attention to the phone.

"i don't know guys. i just, i remember i was so angry when we broke up, so furious at him that i started to hate him so much and resent him" devon suddenly admitted, immediately regretting it until she saw the encouraging looks her friends had, making her remember that no matter how much they made fun of each other, at the end of the day they were there for the other, no matter what. "it was so much hate that i had accumulated that now that we talked, i feel kind of empty. i don't feel mad anymore, just tired and dissapointed i guess"

"i get it dev, i know but you just gotta keep moving forward. don't let him keep you like this" molly whispered, looking on the verge of tears. molly was an extremely empathetic and sentimental with the people she loved, so seeing her friend looking so lost broke her.

"you already wasted so many tears for him and he's not even that hot" sunny said, earning a laugh from devon.

"okay, woah! let's stop there. i may think he's dumb as shit but don't disrespect my boy like that" julien appealed, looking insulted.

"i hate you" sunny deadpanned, julien sticking his middle finger up in retaliation.

"guys, i gotta go. i actually need to go to work" devon laughed, sitting up on her bed.

"i'll stop by later dev" julien mentioned, looking back to his computer.

"bye devy!"

"talk to you later love"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

liked by lhughes_06 and otherstagged juleyork_

tagged juleyork_

username i wish he would take me to the middle of nowhere🙁

username i say u take his car and leave him there
view all replies
heyitsdevon thats a good idea!

username leave quinn alone!!!

juleyork_ i did take u to work didnt i
view all replies
heyitsdevon for a moment i thought u were gonna kill me
juleyork_ molly would've killed me

sunnylight please just leave him there
view all replies
juleyork_ go end yourself

username is this quinns gf?

username when r u guys making a live again!!
view all replies
heyitsdevon omg!!! soon i hope!!

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱hihihi, this is kinda boring tbh but i wanted to portray quinn's relationship his brothers and dev's with her friends; their support systems

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
hihihi, this is kinda boring tbh but i wanted to portray quinn's relationship his brothers and dev's with her friends; their support systems. it'll get better, i promise. anyway, hope u enjoyed💗💗