Joon Goo let him go and he smiled up at them.

"Nice to see y'all too" because truly, it was.

"Hey, both of you go away. I want some alone time with him" Soo Jung locked their arms together and shooed the alphas away.

"What!? We just said hi!!" Joon Goo let out his scent and whined but Jihoon led him away.

Hyung Suk felt bad but he did want to talk with Soo Jung. She led them farther away from the party and into a room.

She turned to him with a stern look, "Don't lie. I know you hate it here."

Hyung Suk looked up to the corner, "Well..."

"Hyung Suk I could smell it on you. And you know you always have to be blocking your scent; especially around these people. Just look at what they did to make us late" she scoffed.

Hyung Suk looked up at her with confusion, "They did something?" he started to feel angry.

Soo Jung looked at him with annoyance, not directed at him, but then her face softened. "I honestly don't trust these people with you. I wish someone else could stay with you.."

"Ugh, don't worry about me. Im strong-"

"No"

He looked at her but couldn't handle it so he looked to the floor.

"You may be strong physically, and that's amazing-" she made him look up at him by grabbing his chin. "But I don't know if you'll be able to handle it. Mentally."

Hyung Suk frowned and looked at anywhere else but her face.

"Which is why I'm giving you this" she grabbed his hand and put something in it. "If you want to leave just contact this number and say it's you."

Hyung Suk looked down at it and then to her,  "What about-"

"Ah. Don't worry about it. We will be able to handle it. Plus, I'm sure we'll be too deep into the contract to back out. Just don't worry. We'll handle it."

Hyung Suk looked at the card, it was for garbage disposal but he knew better. It was probably just like the White Tiger Center.

He sighed, "Alright. I'll take it."

Soo Jung smiled, "Good. Now let's go celebrate this wretched marriage."

.

.

.

"So it is you!!" a mild accent sounded the loud room.

Hyung Suk turned to the familiar voice and froze when he saw who it was: Kagiroi.

"Honestly, I have been wondering when we would meet again. Our battle was amazing; even though you attacked like a beast you exuded the aura of an angel."

Hyung Suk stared at the taller alpha as he tried not to cringe at what he just said.

But then a very beautiful woman came up, kimono making her look even better. "You're seriously stupid.."

Kagiroi flinched at her voice, "M-Mitsuki.."

She ignored him and smiled as she walked up to him, "It's nice to meet Yuzuru-kun's spouse. My name is Soma Mitsuki."

Wow, her English was amazing. But anyways, he's heard of her name before. Isn't she the one with the rich father who owns a casino..?

He realized he was staring and blushed, "Oh uh, yes, it's nice to meet you too."

They both shook hands and he went back to his composed self. He hated acting like this really. He wasn't really the type to be distant or cold. That part of him was for people he actually hates....