Whimpering Your Name

Asuna POV
What is /your name/ doing with Kirito?!? I'm dying to know what those two are up to! I'm sooo jealous of her. Why does Kirito pick her, over a hot, beautiful, and powerful girl like me?

Kirito POV
I seem to be addicted to hearing her soft voice whimpering my name. Well, I guess I'll satisfy myself with her. Even when I am satisfied, I don't think I can stop myself from touching her.

Regular POV
You are completely flustered right now. Kirito wanted to make you even more flustered, so he began sucking on your ear. You felt a jolt run down your body and you couldn't help but moan.

Kirito unbuttoned your bra, and sucked on your breasts one at a time. Finally at long last, Kirito pulled down your underwear and put his member into it. You covered your face in embarrassment, but he held your hand up and kissed your hand saying, "Please don't cover your face, I want to see more of your cute face." Those words made you calm, and you slowly put your hands down. He began to slowly move, but his slow movements soon became fast and rapid thrusts. Every thrust, you let out a moan, every moan became louder and louder. After another hour, both of you stopped. Kirito then asked you..........

To be continued...