My Knight in Shining Armor

"I won't let that bastard have you, you don't need to worry. I'll rip his eyes out if he touches you without my permission. I'm your knight in shining armor."

When you got home, you were really tired so you slept. You had a dream about you and Kirito playing a new VRMMORPG called a Aflheim Online and you got married in there again.

When you woke up, you weren't really sure if it was a dream so searched it up online. It was a game like SAO, but you could fly and you were divided into 9 races.

You called Kirito and asked if he wanted to buy the game and play it later. He of course said yes, he said he'd come over at around 12pm because your parents wouldn't be home. But today at 12pm, Aoi came over with a bunch of other guys. They stormed into the house while you were cleaning.

Aoi told his henchman to pin you down the floor, they did as told. Aoi basicly tore the top of your dress off. Just when he was about to pull off the rest of your dress off, Kirito stormed in and punched Aoi in the back of his head and grabbed him by the shirt and said, "I promised /your name/ that I'd always be with her and that I would rip your eyes out if you touched her without my permission. I don't think you want to lose your eyes yet, do you?"

To be Continued.........