2

Billie opened the door, smiling as she saw her girlfriend in front of her.

face claim: Marissa Klein (an: i had to ;) )

"Hi love," Marissa said as she kissed all over Billie's face.

Billie was slightly taller than her, so she was on her tippy toes. "Hi," she said back with a smile.

Billie took her hand, dragging Marissa to the kitchen. "I'm making your favorite"

Marissa smiled before giving Billie another kiss. "I love you"

"I love you"

Gia laid in bed, her pillow soaked in tears and her cheeks stained.

She sat up, taking another sip of the bottle of vodka she stole from her dad. She felt sick to her stomach and her throat burned.

Her phone started to ring, it was her sister, Olivia.

"Hello?" she said, covering up her drunkenness.

"Hey G, just wanted to check in. How are you? How's dad?"

"Everything's fine. He's good..."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," she said, clearing her throat. "Do you need something?"

"No I just wanted to talk to you. I miss you.. But I'm coming home tomorrow"

Gia's eyes widened, "Tomorrow?"

"Yes, don't sound so excited," she said sarcastically.

"No I uh, I am excited it's just... I just didn't know you were coming home."

"Well I get on a plane 9 pm tonight. I'll be there before you even wake up."

"Ok..." Gia started to panic.

"You sure you're ok Gia?" she said, obviously worried. No answer. "G?"

"I've been lying to you. Nothings fine. Dad is drinking again. I relapsed the other week," she started the ramble.

"Woah woah woah, calm down," she said softly. "Why didn't you tell me this?"

"I didn't want you to worry Liv. I hate when you worry about me"

"I'm always worried about you. You're my baby sister Gia," she said, sounding a little mad.

"I'm sorry," she said slightly choking on her words. "I just was scared to tell you. I don't know why I didn't I'm just.. I'm sorry, ok?"

"It's ok Gia. I'm just worried about you. Has he done anything?"

"We've just been fighting all the time"

"Ok... I'll talk to him tomorrow."

"No, please don't. Please Liv"

the next day

Gia laid on the couch with her head in Liv's lap. She stayed home from school.

"Does he always do this?" Liv said, referring to their dad not being home from the night before.

Gia softly nodded before sitting up and pulling the blanket over her body.

The late bell rang while the last few students were coming into her classroom.

"Good morning everyone. I hope you have most of your poems done. They're due by the end of class..." she said as she looked around the room while she took attendance.

She was always good with remembering names. "Anyone seen Gia today?"

"She's not here," Anna said softly.

She nodded before submitting attendance.

Today she was wearing almost the complete opposite of what she wore yesterday. She was wearing a button down shirt with a tie and converse

 She was wearing a button down shirt with a tie and converse

"Dude, O'Connell looked so hot today," Ian said.

"I know, I'd let her fuck me so fast," Anna said. "Hey, have you talked to Gia? I saw her sister was home, but she hasn't answered my calls or texts"

"No I haven't."

Anna sighed, pulling out her phone to message Gia again.

A: hey gia. you ok? i'm getting a little worried.

G: im ok sorry. my sister came home this morning so i've been with her.

A: ok good. just wanted to see :) i miss u

G: miss u

A: are u doing anything later? maybe we could hang out. i miss hanging out with u and liv

G: maybe. i have to see.

A: ok ! just lmn

G: k

Anna has had a crush on Gia for such a long time. She never went anywhere with it because she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

She was a little hurt by the dry conversation and lack of emotion in the text, but she knew Gia had been having a hard time recently.

_____________
sorry for the short chapter but this is honestly just a filler until i get gia back at school 😇