"My mom got it for me earlier, we went out for a little. I bought you some food because I'm already knowing you didn't eat"

"I didn't, thank you baby" I said before leaning down and kissing her, "And what the ball do?"

"Get this baby out of me, I want her out right fucking now. I'm ready to live my life again"

"You finna be bouncing forever cause she not coming no time soon" I said before she groaned and I walked off to the kitchen

I opened the refrigerator to see what food she got me. As soon as I saw it was soul food, I got excited. I can eat soul food and seafood everyday.

I popped it in the microwave before heading back to the living room.

"Don't come home touching stuff" Angel said while giving me a serious look, "Turn it back"

"You on your phone"

"I'm watching tv too, so turn it back" I turned it back to whatever it is that she was watching

I sat there eating while watching her scroll her phone. She's not even watching it, like at fucking all.

Women are so dysfunctional.

"Bae you not watching the tv"

"Yes, I am" she said before I just left it alone, I'm gone let her do what she want

I picked up my phone and made myself occupied. Scrolling through Instagram, I went over to my messages.

I started opening and reading some of them before coming across a familiar person. Somebody that I dealt with in my past is in my messages.

They're consistent messages, which makes it even crazier. I laughed to myself  because this shit is wild to me.

I started reading all of the messages, she's saying friendly stuff. She congratulated me on my marriage and the baby.

"Why do you keep laughing?" Angel asked while taking my phone, "I wanna laugh too"

"Oh my God" I sighed because she's finna take this the wrong way. She started looking at the messages before giving me a confused look

"What's funny about somebody congratulating you?"

"I'm not laughing at that, I was laughing at a video" I lied before she gave me my phone back

If she would've known that was my ex, she would went off on me.

"Oh, and don't zone out like that because now you're not listening. Somebody's at the door"

Thank God, she ain't tripping because I don't have time for that.

"Who the fuck is that?" I mumbled now looking down at my watch seeing the time

I got up going straight to my office immediately grabbing my gun. I made my way to the door trying to see out the window not seeing nobody.

I took the gun off safety before opening the door seeing Kilo. She was finna lose her life, and I wasn't gonna feel bad.

"Why you just popping up nigga?" I asked now putting the gun back on safety

"You was finna shoot me?"

"Hell yeah, and I'm changing the code to the gates" I said as she came in closing the door behind her

"You a bitch if you do that"

"And you a bitch just because" I said before we both laughed and dapped each other up, "What you want man?"

"Not shit, I just had to pop up and see what my young bulls was doing" she said while following me back into my office

I put the gun back in its place before going back into the living room.

"That was you knocking like that, I should've known" Angel said while mugging Kilo before she laughed

"I had to make sure y'all heard me, and what you got going on with this ball?"

"It's to help me go in labor"

"Let me try" Kilo said before me and Angel side eyed her, "Come on"

"I'm not getting up for you to play, y'all are some big ass kids. At what age will it stop?"

"It's not" Kilo said and we started laughing before dapping each other up

"I hate when y'all get together" Angel said while mugging us, "Just two dumb birds, four with Tristan and Rocc"

It's okay because I hate when she get with her friends too. So, I guess that makes the both of us.

Oh well.