Book 2.1

"Kneel." The husk in his deep baritone voice vibrated through her ears, like thunder. His eyes were dark but sparkled with lust, like lightning and with just one look, she knew already that even if she tried, she couldn't resist him, and neither could he resist her. He was already deeply engulfed by the feels and needs of the moment. He was 'oh so vulnerable', in control but very vulnerable.

Her mind screamed at her not to comply to his spell. To break away from his alluring charms. To turn around and run. But her heart and body kicked against. It was like they were always threatening her to obey or else they'd stop functioning. With her palms moist and hot, her body clothed in nothing but a piece of white lace panties and a little bit of shame, she went down, sitting on both knees, supporting both hands on her thighs. Then she lifted her gaze up to his towering and intimidatingly huge figure.

'You do not have to do this Wren!' She could hear her subconscious telling her, but, she was already way past the stage of listening to anything or anyone but the man in front of her.

His eyes failed to even blink for a millisecond while he unbuckled his belt. The art of his calloused hands on the accessory made her insides clenched. She could already see the bulge of his libido from under his visibly very uncomfortable jeans. It was huge. Made her feel more excited. She was doing something to him. She meant something to him. She was important to him. She had a place in his life and a place is all she wanted.

Just as if on cue with her thoughts, he groaned as he released his bulge from the painfully tight compartments of cloths,

"See what you do to me little girl?" His baritone was commanding and it overwhelmed all of her senses. His every word sounded like short wave radio. His bass was deep and left an impact on anyone who heard him even if you didn't see him first.

"Yes sir." The softness of her tone drove him mad with need. She had about her an innocence about her tone that could not be faked by experience; it was natural; soft and alluring. But he wouldn't just give in with her, like with her sister. He saw that this one was different. He knew with her, he could control her, he could dominate her, he could test and try all kinds of new kinks and would never see and atom of judgement from her. He knew with this one he could confess all his deepest darkest fantasies and she would do everything she can, take anything to make them come true. She fell in his circle and matched compatibly with his dominant needs. He loved his girlfriend. She was beautiful, an amazing personality, an adventurous towards life and it challenges, she kept him alive and on his toes: he loved her, but she also had outstanding morals, christian morals. How she could have held onto them and this other one didn't. He knew she would never accept this part of him, if anything she would have tried to change him. He didn't want to change. As he looked down, he imagined how lucky he could have been to have found another girl with his girlfriends face and this dark side to complement his needs; he just couldn't resist.

He had met her at a strip club on a night of sexual frustration. She was a star performer. She drove him wild even when he didn't know she looked exactly like the woman whom he'd left alone in his bed. His lust had turned to fury when he had looked into her eyes, recognised and thought she was his future bride. His fury had turned again to lust when she had in one night brought his wildest sexual fantasies to life. He again had been flabbergasted when he discovered she wasn't who he thought and wanted her to be. But then in just that one night he had fallen so deep into this woman that he just couldn't help but would go back to her for more. Then he could no longer stand the idea that she wasn't completely his, he no longer could stand sharing her with a man who thought he had a place in her life. He wanted her only for him alone. While he was messing around with her, he thought at first that it was just because of their identical face and that, it was like living his fantasies with the woman he loved. But slowly, he started noticing their vivid differences, not only sexually but physically as well. He started preferring the different features of his dirty little secret, to that of his little fiancee. And just like that, one day, he realised he had fallen in love with the woman on her knees and at his mercy: but his ring was on the other sister's hand.

"Make your master happy baby girl." He cued her and she obeyed. Taking his dick into her slim tender fingers, stroking gently at first. Then she licked the tip, clearing away the first drips of his pre-cum. A little voice inside her head screaming at her to stop while she still could. But Wren paid no attention to whatever could distract her from pleasing Aldo, her sister's fiance as she took his length deep down into her throat, straining her reflexes while trying hard not to choke. He loved it. Seeing the effort she made to take him all into her little mouth. It only stirred more his needs and at that moment, he just wanted to turn her over against the table of his home office and screw the living hell out of her. But he also knew how she loved pleasing him so he let her continue.

"Holy fuck Wrenley!" He growled as he tucked his fingers into her brown curls, thrusting his hips forward and pushing her head to take more of him.

The name he called her 'Wrenley', was like fuel to the an engine that was her system, boosting up her confidence and strength, motivation to go beyond her limits just so he was pleased. She pumped and sucked furiously on his dick until she felt the intensity of his climaxed as his muscles tensed and bulged across her tongue. She looked up to him from beneath her thick framed lashes, seeking, needing his permission so she could mouth fuck him to oblivion and give him an orgasm to leave him needed more and more of everything about her.

"Go on baby, make daddy cum like never before." He told her in between breaths of intense pleasure, pleased that she'd asked for his permission first for his own pleasure. She continued pumping, feeling the wetness between her own legs and throbbing in her core get more intensity. Aldo felt himself getting ten thousand different kinds of high before finally reaching his climax and spilling his seed directly down her throat with a loud groan. His orgasm took its roots within him, shattering in its wake. Traces of sweat were starting to be visible on his forehead. But he was just starting with her for the night.

"You did good baby," he told her, caressing the curls away from her face, "now let daddy compensate you."

"Please sir. I need you. Please!" She purred, sounding almost desperate for his touch, but he love it. In fact he adored it.For that fact, he would fuck her until her legs gave way.

"Get on the table and bend over."

..................

Wren watched, unable to sleep, at the steady movements of Aldo's chest as he snored lightly in his slumber. She adored him. She couldn't even recount how it started or how it had gotten this far but one thing she was sure about was the fact that she could never resist, deny or stay away from him. She still wouldn't accept her undying romantic feelings for him, but one thing she was sure of, he was the little excitement she'd been in search for and she didn't want to care that he was her sister's fiancé. She'd finally found him and was not letting go soon. Damn the consequences. Damn Zoë. He was her Aldo!

Please:

Vote

Comment

Share

And

Follow me