Liu:" Should we...go in?"

Cassie just nodded to that and together, they all walked closer to see what was actually waiting for them right now. An environment like this wasn't exactly inviting to say the least, but it had to be done one way or another. Before they made it in fully though, someone was thrown out of the saloon.

 Before they made it in fully though, someone was thrown out of the saloon

Liu:" I think we might have a serious guy on our hands."

Cassie:" Let's just get this over with."

Raiden:" I must agree. This is our last chance to strengthen our forces."

Liu:" I hope you're right."

Now the trio could finally walk in and within a split second, the stench of cigars and alcohol hit their noses. The inside looked a little better than the outside, but that didn't mean very much as everyone's eyes were on them. Not exactly calming or anything, but they ignored everything as best as they could while walking over to the counter. A few seconds later, a young man in somewhat of a wild west outfit returned from the back with a crate of alcohol to fill up the bar, only to stop and look at the new visitors.

???:" What are you folks doin' here?"

Cassie:" Are you Y/N L/N?"

???:" Why do you wanna know?"

Raiden:" We have something to discuss with him. Are you him or do you at least know where he is?"

???:" Listen, you all got functioning eyes, right? Take a look at the top of the bar. It says 'Y/N's Lucky Shot'. Do you think I'm him or not?"

Liu:" I mean it would be our best bet."

Cassie:" Okay Mister, you are Y/N. We don't have much time, so will you listen to us?"

Y/N:" Alright, girly. Sit down, everyone....As for you drunkards, get the hell out of here! I have some business to tend to and I don't need none of ya listening. Scram!"

Although Y/N was often very nice to his customers, today wasn't his day. Knowing something was up, he needed complete privacy to talk to Cassie, Raiden and Liu Kang. So within a minute or so, the bar was empty and the drinks were paid for. Only now was the right time to discuss everything.

Raiden:" Thank you. I am sure you're aware that Earthrealm is in danger."

Liu:" A new emperor is rising to power and he has begun enslaving people throughout the realms."

"